Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
65,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Gold Paint & Custom License plates are also leading indicators of psychopathic drivers.

·
Premium Member
7,488 Posts
I don't know how psychopathic I am, but my internal debate over whether I should get a custom plate centers around how it might be used to help me manipulate people. On the other hand, I also enjoy the anonymity of the more difficult to remember standard plates.

The BMW or electric car thing makes sense too. The former makes everyone think you are rich and the latter makes everyone think you are eco-friendly. No one will be swayed by your gas powered Kia.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Owner of an electric car for 4 years.

The upkeep on my tires is more expensive per mile than the price of electricity.

It takes money to save money. Invest in yourself. Go psychopathic and get an electric car. That is, after you have dug yourself out of the hole of debt that your internal combustion engine upkeep on Uber will put you in.

Sometimes it's hard to see the financial hole that you are putting yourself in when you are burying your head in an adjacent pile of sand. Your markets may vary.

In all seriousness, Audi and BMW -- Yes, very psychopathic.

·
Premium Member
1,599 Posts
Bro I drive a gold EV/hybrid, what are you trying to say? Gold cars are cheaper than other colors and gas is expensive. That makes me a psychopath? Also GJ on the post formatting, I love having to scroll for five minutes before reading shit.

·
Premium Member
65,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bro I drive a gold EV/hybrid, what are you trying to say? Gold cars are cheaper than other colors and gas is expensive. That makes me a psychopath? Also GJ on the post formatting, I love having to scroll for five minutes before reading shit.
Could be . . . The Damn we site throws that blank space in there

·
Premium Member
4,327 Posts
Audi, BMW, Mercedes, Subaru WRX, Honda Civic and any woman driving a luxury SUV are the worst.

Hybrid/EV drivers come in two classes, the hypermiling douchbags that should be beaten with a gas hose, and the hell bent for leather racing EV drivers who should have their license revoked for stupidity

·
Premium Member
2,096 Posts
Gas is still cheaper for you compared to Eth Gas Fee's.

·
Banned
2,469 Posts
My last car was a BMW, though it was black, not really into the gold but now I’m rethinking that I might need that if I get another BMW

·
Premium Member
65,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Great. I bought a hybrid CR-V last month and am planning on trading my Accord for a Hybrid model soon. Guess I better study up on how to be a psychopath.
Honda owners are ALSO high on the list . . .

" DOUBLE WHAMMY ".

AT LEAST ITS NOT A GOLD B.M.W

·
Premium Member
13,313 Posts
Audi, BMW, Mercedes, Subaru WRX, Honda Civic and any woman driving a luxury SUV are the worst.

Hybrid/EV drivers come in two classes, the hypermiling douchbags that should be beaten with a gas hose, and the hell bent for leather racing EV drivers who should have their license revoked for stupidity
So we got it

You hate anyone who drives a great car.

Cools

Odds are YOU are the road raging idiot that will die of a heart attack at 75 mph in rush hour traffic killing 4 and holding up traffic for 300,000 fellow drivers

·
Premium Member
4,327 Posts
So we got it

You hate anyone who drives a great car.

Cools

Odds are YOU are the road raging idiot that will die of a heart attack at 75 mph in rush hour traffic killing 4 and holding up traffic for 300,000 fellow drivers
No, I hate a-holes behind the wheel, and based on what I see daily, which is far more than you, drivers of those vehicles fit in the category of a-holes.

No, I'll probably die behind that wheel at 80 mph and kill 8 to 10, and hopefully maim at least 20, as for the other 300,00 screw'em

·
Premium Member
13,313 Posts
No, I hate a-holes behind the wheel, and based on what I see daily, which is far more than you, drivers of those vehicles fit in the category of a-holes.

No, I'll probably die behind that wheel at 80 mph and kill 8 to 10, and hopefully maim at least 20, as for the other 300,00 screw'em
So, YES.

You are the psychopath you claim to hate.

Carry on.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts