Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As a driver what kind of protection do u carry when driving for uber ? I had a convo with one of my rider recently and he said the thought of having someone he doesn't know in his back seat is uncomfortable and scary which I can understand . The risk is really high and being out there without any form of protection isn't a good idea with too many crazy riders who didn't go through a background check

·
Registered
487 Posts
As a driver what kind of protection do u carry when driving for uber ? I had a convo with one of my rider recently and he said the thought of having someone he doesn't know in his back seat is uncomfortable and scary which I can understand . The risk is really high and being out there without any form of protection isn't a good idea with too many crazy riders who didn't go through a background check
That thought - about having riders go through a background check - has crossed my mind numerous times.

I will never announce if I do, or do not, carry anything for my own personal protection. I have a license that allows me that discretion.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.