Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As a driver what kind of protection do u carry when driving for uber ? I had a convo with one of my rider recently and he said the thought of having someone he doesn't know in his back seat is uncomfortable and scary which I can understand . The risk is really high and being out there without any form of protection isn't a good idea with too many crazy riders who didn't go through a background check

·
Registered
135 Posts
In one word NONE
in two words ABSOLUTLY NOTHING
In three words ZERO,ZEEP,NADA!

That's why they are fighting so hard to keep us as "independent contractors" so they have ZERO responsibility

·
Registered
487 Posts
As a driver what kind of protection do u carry when driving for uber ? I had a convo with one of my rider recently and he said the thought of having someone he doesn't know in his back seat is uncomfortable and scary which I can understand . The risk is really high and being out there without any form of protection isn't a good idea with too many crazy riders who didn't go through a background check
That thought - about having riders go through a background check - has crossed my mind numerous times.

I will never announce if I do, or do not, carry anything for my own personal protection. I have a license that allows me that discretion.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts