Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am appealing to moderators not to remove this thread.

The only way, to protect yourself from coronavirus, is to supercharge your immune system. To do that follow these simple procedures:

1- Keep clean as much as you can.
2- Eat raw food as much as possible.
3- Wash all your raw food first in vinegar, which may be expensive., or use warm, around 40C, salted water. Leave the food in salted water for at least 10 minutes.
4-Do a fair amount of exercises.
5- Take warm bath daily if you have time.
6- Do coffee enema daily if you have time or at least once a week. It frees all your immune system and strengthen it to take care all over your body.
7- chew your food very well.
8- Avoid all processed foods
9-Avoid meat, including fish , egg, dairy products.
10- Keep your body always fully hydrated. The immune system needs a lot of water.
11- Avoid all fizzy drinks
12- Filter your drinking water.

For more information please go to my website at www.healthy4ever.uk where you find information about coffee enema, exercises....etc

May every one enjoy a healthy4ever

Procedures to take hot bath.

1-Hydrate your body. What is your weight? Assume you are 60 Kgs. Multiply it with 0.011 like this: 60x0.011=0.66 litre or 0.70 litre. Drink 0.7 litre of warm water or at least half litre, 0.5 litre, of warm water at around 45 Celsius or as warm as you can tolerate it.

2- Immediately lay down inside a bath tub filled with warm water, as warm as you can tolerate it.

3-Stay in the bath tub for at least half hour.

4- Come out, wipe your body dry and cover your body completely

5- Drink another 0.7 litre or half, 0.5 litre, of warm water.

6- Go sleep in the bed

7-Stay in the bed until your temperatures returns to normal, after which you should return to your norma activity.

·
Registered
307 Posts

The only way, to protect yourself from coronavirus, is to supercharge your immune system. To do that follow these simple procedures:

3- Wash all your raw food first in vinegar, which may be expensive., or use warm, around 40C, salted water. Leave the food in salted water for at least 10 minutes.
6- Do coffee enema daily if you have time or at least once a week. It frees all your immune system and strengthen it to take care all over your body.
10- Keep your body always fully hydrated. The immune system needs a lot of water.

For more information please go to my website at www.healthy4ever.uk where you find information about coffee enema, exercises....etc

1-Hydrate your body. What is your weight? Assume you are 60 Kgs. Multiply it with 0.011 like this: 60x0.011=0.66 litre or 0.70 litre. Drink 0.7 litre of warm water or at least half litre, 0.5 litre, of warm water at around 45 Celsius or as warm as you can tolerate it.

2- Immediately lay down inside a bath tub filled with warm water, as warm as you can tolerate it.

6- Go sleep in the bed

7-Stay in the bed until your temperatures returns to normal, after which you should return to your norma activity.
That flag and your name says it all....hahaha...virologist

·
Premium Member
290 Posts

6- Go sleep in the bed

I don't know about anybody else, but this is the post I've been waiting for since the outbreak.
Took longer to arrive than I expected, but nonetheless it was worth the wait.
I'll stick to Netflix and PG Tips

·
Registered
2,934 Posts

6- Go sleep in the bed

Pack animal Terrestrial animal Goat Working animal Goats

·
Premium Member
5,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
3- Wash all your raw food first in vinegar, which may be expensive., or use warm, around 40C, salted water. Leave the food in salted water for at least 10 minutes
Sorry I missed something important about point 3, which is this as a continuation of point 3:

After that, rinse the food under running water to get rid of all the salt. It is better to use filtered water.

Which brand of coffee?
Any coffee will do. But if it is organic it will become alot healthier.

He was goat herder of our village chief before becoming London minicab driver.

Stick to ubering and stop giving medical advice.
I can do both.

What is wrong if you pass your useful knowledge to others when you are sure it helps?

·
Premium Member
5,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
If I am interpreting my dreams correctly, I think I got something, either normal flu or coronavirus, but I defeated it. Before I changed my diet and life style, every year I used to get chest infection and heavy flues lasted weeks. By experience, I discovered, before becoming ill I always dreamed falling into muddy waters against my will. In my dreams I was trying to save myself but it was impossible. I was always falling in the muddy water. It was a nightmare. After each dream, I was getting heavy flu and chest infection. I have not seen similar nightmares for the last 9 years.

Two or three weeks ago, I saw a similar nightmare. This time I was in control. I was trying to cross a muddy river. I was looking to find a shallow place to cross but didn't find any. Someone told me he would bring his boat to take me to the other side but he never came back. My Cat, Faty, was with me but lost him. I was screaming Faty Faty to find him. A vet came to me and said: “Faty is seriously ill and he is quarantined for ever”. When I heard that I decided not to cross the river and save Faty. By coincidence, Faty was very ill at that time. Later he passed away at an age of around 19 years, spend over £500.00 on him but couldn't save him.

The explanation of the dreams

Before when I was falling in the muddy water, I was getting symbolic signals from my brain about flu viruses entered my body. It was an early warning. After that, whenever I saw that nightmare, I took a hot bath and some over counter tablets Before I became ill. In this way, most of the times I avoided it.

This time, the dream had three symboling meanings. Regarding Faty, it was obvious the message was that Faty would pass away. Regarding my attempt to cross the muddy river, meant I could become ill but would recover. Regarding my decision not to cross the muddy river meant my supper-charged immune system neutralised the virus.

·
Registered
522 Posts
If I am interpreting my dreams correctly, I think I got something, either normal flu or coronavirus, but I defeated it. Before I changed my diet and life style, every year I used to get chest infection and heavy flues lasted weeks. By experience, I discovered, before becoming ill I always dreamed falling into muddy waters against my will. In my dreams I was trying to save myself but it was impossible. I was always falling in the muddy water. It was a nightmare. After each dream, I was getting heavy flu and chest infection. I have not seen similar nightmares for the last 9 years.

Two or three weeks ago, I saw a similar nightmare. This time I was in control. I was trying to cross a muddy river. I was looking to find a shallow place to cross but didn't find any. Someone told me he would bring his boat to take me to the other side but he never came back. My Cat, Faty, was with me but lost him. I was screaming Faty Faty to find him. A vet came to me and said: "Faty is seriously ill and he is quarantined for ever". When I heard that I decided not to cross the river and save Faty. By coincidence, Faty was very ill at that time. Later he passed away at an age of around 19 years, spend over £500.00 on him but couldn't save him.

Before when I was falling in the muddy water, I was getting symbolic signals from my brain about flu viruses entered my body. It was an early warning. After that, whenever I saw that nightmare, I took a hot bath and some over counter tablets Before I became ill. In this way, most of the times I avoided it.

This time, the dream had three symboling meanings. Regarding Faty, it was obvious the message was that Faty would pass away. Regarding my attempt to cross the muddy river, meant I could become ill but would recover. Regarding my decision not to cross the muddy river meant my supper-charged immune system neutralised the virus.
you gone insane from fever pal

·
Premium Member
302 Posts

Two or three weeks ago, I saw a similar nightmare. This time I was in control. I was trying to cross a muddy river. I was looking to find a shallow place to cross but didn't find any. Someone told me he would bring his boat to take me to the other side but he never came back. My Cat, Faty, was with me but lost him. I was screaming Faty Faty to find him. A vet came to me and said: "Faty is seriously ill and he is quarantined for ever". When I heard that I decided not to cross the river and save Faty. By coincidence, Faty was very ill at that time. Later he passed away at an age of around 19 years, spend over £500.00 on him but couldn't save him.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts