Uber Drivers Forum banner

Pros and Cons

1K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  Jersey Jumper 
#1 ·
Pro: that feeling when you get a ping. I have to admit there’s nothing like it. It’s very addicting LOL

Con: when you pull out after accepting the ride and the pax cancels. hahaha

#11 ·
Pros: finding out pax has to go somewhere far (big $)

Finding a fare from NJ to NYC. Free visit to see girlfriend without paying for toll!

Cons: getting a ping from 20+ minutes
away.

Seeing an Indian immigrant sounding name for pax. Most definitely a non tipper and probably demanding as well.

#12 ·
Pros: finding out pax has to go somewhere far (big $)

Finding a fare from NJ to NYC. Free visit to see girlfriend without paying for toll!

Cons: getting a ping from 20+ minutes
away.

Seeing an Indian immigrant sounding name for pax. Most definitely a non tipper and probably demanding as well.
Cancel that one! More than 50% of the time you will not regret it.

#13 ·
May be the case in Florida, not so much in Jersey.
Unless you end up in NYC or New York State. I ended up in Rye the other day, luckily I don't live too far from the tappan zee.

I've also ended up in parts of central jersey and can't find a fare back (or at all). And I've personally had bad luck after airport drops and couldn't get anything but some local crap rides in elizabeth.

So I think it definitely applies to NJ since we get shafted so much on state crossings.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.