Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Sorry that other post is my husband. We were both working so answer got cut short
Arrow = boost = this is an extra price at a set rate for a certain area or action, so for you your trips are worth 2.2x whatever the normal rate would be
Flag = quests = typically you get $2 bonus for picking up or dropping off in certain areas. Your blue area map, mostly covering Ala Moana /Waikiki. Think of it like a video game, collect enough mushrooms and you get a bonus. In this case whatever the action is, for instance 50 rides this week automatic $100 bonus or 20 Ala Moana trips extra $20 that sort of thing

·
Registered
4 Posts
Typically no the boosts and surge apply only to rides eats pretty much sucks right now, I’m having to fight for the promos as we speak. The quests used to apply to both but I don’t know what’s going on with that now they’re saying it never used to apply like that but that’s bologna I have proof. Alas I’m looking at other apps instead. Best of luck though, still good on the rides promos.

·
Registered
33 Posts
About how much are you guys doing weekly and with how many hours per day/week? Also what times of the day? I'm thinking about moving out there this summer and starting school in the fall and wanted to do this about 20 to 30 hours a week to rent a room and pay for food. Does that seem plausible?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Typically no the boosts and surge apply only to rides eats pretty much sucks right now, I'm having to fight for the promos as we speak. The quests used to apply to both but I don't know what's going on with that now they're saying it never used to apply like that but that's bologna I have proof. Alas I'm looking at other apps instead. Best of luck though, still good on the rides promos.
today I tested it and did one Eats and the boost only applies to the Eats not the rides even in the mapped out "town" zone.

today I tested it and did one Eats and the boost only applies to the Eats not the rides even in the mapped out "town" zone.
but for the Eats I still only got paid $7 for 30 min of my time and quite a bit of driving to and fro.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts