Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
478 Posts
These promo are for UberEats. I have taken 3 or 4 today. Average of 8 dollars each just to go to McDees, wait 3 to 5 minutes and drive another 3 or 4 kms. Worth it.
I forgot, Level 7 here.

·
Premium Member
2,840 Posts
promos for X come up sometimes if you haven't driven for a while. If you regularly drive morning rush hour for instance, you aren't likely to get too many promos at that time compared to someone else who does not drive then. Otherwise they're just giving out free money.

·
Registered
123 Posts
It's the same as giving sign up bonus and such. It's an incentive. Yes it suck but in this city we suffer from having too many drivers on the road, and then uber give the ones who go away for a while a promo to entice them back onto the road.
Its funny that you explained this fundamental thing in Uber 101 book to him, he is so called level 7. I lost respect for this dude, he is a troll

·
Banned
4,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Its funny that you explained this fundamental thing in Uber 101 book to him, he is so called level 7. I lost respect for this dude, he is a troll
I didn't need an explanation I simply said it is bs. I wanted to know why because now that we are all business owners we should all be getting the same treatment. You shouldn't get rewarded for not being at your job. And I lost your respect? Oh well. Can't recall ever talking to you so it honestly doesn't matter.
Level 7

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.