Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was denied a promotion payment by uber.The funny thing when I emailed the uber support team about it they asked me to provide with the promotion email which I did, but still one after another they are sending me an email to provide the same thing. The sad thing they don't even read the email thread they are replying fore. It feels like they are mocking by taking turns. I received the same emails from more than 7 of them. So sad.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I w
I was denied a promotion payment by uber.The funny thing when I emailed the uber support team about it they asked me to provide with the promotion email which I did, but still one after another they are sending me an email to provide the same thing. The sad thing they don't even read the email thread they are replying fore. It feels like they are mocking by taking turns. I received the same emails from more than 7 of them. So sad.
Go to the uber support center in forestville md you can talk to real people they will sort it out there

·
Premium Member
23,137 Posts
Try [email protected].

Also in the email use the phrase 'please escalate this to a supervisor' & that usually gets a response from someone on this side of the globe that speaks English as a native tongue.

I had something similar; frustrated the shit out of me for less than $8.

Reactions: Brandon0315
1 - 5 of 5 Posts