Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 191 Posts

·
Banned
9,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my first Attitude comment today. Not sure what took so long, over 5800 rides and someone finally realizes I have an attitude issue? No shit.

Lady was complaining about lack of cars. Guess the lady didn't like it when I told her, there's cars, it's justthat Uber has no control over their system and the UberX drivers stay off line until it surges. Or maybe, that her $15 UberX ride to LAX turned into $47. Guess when you tell someone the truth and it's not what they want to hear, it must be an attitude issue.

How come I can't give the same comments back to the passenger? I mean, she was the one that was going off on me first, am I not allowed to tell her the way it really is, the truth? I should lie to her entitled arse?

Uber can shove their worthless comments and feedback up their butts. So tired of useless comments that can't be tracked back to the source. How do I fix when I don't know what they are referring too?

·
Banned
9,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I think passengers use them to try and get discounted rides because they're cheap.

Almost forgot, she was also commented about the law suit and the tipping thing. She said its just so easy the way it is. Those credit card machines are so useless that they have in taxis. Hope they wouldn't put them in Ubers. It's such a hassle.

Said, they could add a module so when you rate the driver you could tip if you wanted,wouldn't take anymore time or effort.

Uber would never put credit card machines in our cars. It would mean they would actually have to invest in the drivers property. They're all about themselves and not worrying about anyone's over head or if the drivers make money or not.

Just a cheap, entitled, mid-aged, broke arse lady pissed Coz she wanted a free ride to the airport

·
Premium Member
14,303 Posts
Got my first Attitude comment today. Not sure what took so long, over 5800 rides and someone finally realizes I have an attitude issue? No shit.

Lady was complaining about lack of cars. Guess the lady didn't like it when I told her, there's cars, it's justthat Uber has no control over their system and the UberX drivers stay off line until it surges. Or maybe, that her $15 UberX ride to LAX turned into $47. Guess when you tell someone the truth and it's not what they want to hear, it must be an attitude issue.

How come I can't give the same comments back to the passenger? I mean, she was the one that was going off on me first, am I not allowed to tell her the way it really is, the truth? I should lie to her entitled arse?

Uber can shove their worthless comments and feedback up their butts. So tired of useless comments that can't be tracked back to the source. How do I fix when I don't know what they are referring too?
I got another attitude comment today, as well. I let this lady have it for eating food in my car last week. WTF, that's just tacky.:mad:

·
Banned
9,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got another attitude comment today, as well. I let this lady have it for eating food in my car last week. WTF, that's just tacky.:mad:
I think the comments get released weekly when they send out the email summary. That's when mine came in.

Going to tell uber customer service to change all my ratings for the last 5822 rides to 1*. It's my answer to their dysfunctional rating system.

·
Premium Member
14,303 Posts
I think the comments get released weekly when they send out the email summary. That's when mine came in.

Going to tell uber customer service to change all my ratings for the last 5822 rides to 1*. It's my answer to their dysfunctional rating system.
Yeah, I got my weekly summary today. I already knew that the rider was going to report me, so as soon as she got her no class having azz out of my car, I told Uber she threw a burrito at me.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
158 Posts
I think passengers use them to try and get discounted rides because they're cheap.

Almost forgot, she was also commented about the law suit and the tipping thing. She said its just so easy the way it is. Those credit card machines are so useless that they have in taxis. Hope they wouldn't put them in Ubers. It's such a hassle.

Said, they could add a module so when you rate the driver you could tip if you wanted,wouldn't take anymore time or effort.

Uber would never put credit card machines in our cars. It would mean they would actually have to invest in the drivers property. They're all about themselves and not worrying about anyone's over head or if the drivers make money or not.

Just a cheap, entitled, mid-aged, broke arse lady pissed Coz she wanted a free ride to the airport
Every time I got someone who I think gonna give me bad comment. I send uber email first.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
I also have a, canceled on rider from a few weeks ago. She was going to in an out. I asked if I was dropping her off there, she said no I'm comming back. I said, well there is no eating in my car so as long as you wait to get back. She said, well I really want to eat it in the car...uh. No. Then she said, well I'm going to so and so after, which was like a 30 mile drive. I said sorry, no eating in my car, I gave her the option of waiting at in and out while she ate, she didn't want me to wait. She wanted to eat in my car. Like wtf.

·
Banned
9,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Don't let it ruin your night bro.
Among those 5800 rides this being your 1st complaint although it's false but still fuber should ignore it due to clean and long history or something.
Fuber drivers must have the same rights as riders when it comes to track those issues to the source ..
I know. That's how I use the forum. To release the frustration. Others will be able to relate. Many think that this forum can be negative. But it's a way of venting so we can let it go, so we can put on our corporate smile in the morning.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Rectangle Font Magenta Art Circle

Dumb pax. He went to the CHP office to handle some paper work. Said it would only take 10 minutes and could I wait. He would then order another Lyft. I smiled :D and said sure.

Ride was only $4.xx and he wanted to return to the original destination.:( Wtheck.

I should have said no, but it was Lyft, and he probably would have been my next ping anyway. :D:p;)

Rating system is screwed. No way he should be able to rate me low for a future ride?

I forgot to contact Lyft about this. smh

1 - 20 of 191 Posts