Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,613 Posts
Everytime I see that Uber Driver app has been updated, I automatically assume something significant was broken. You can set your watch by it. #technologycompany

Or maybe they are testing a new feature to help drivers called "blind pay". We won't show destinations or how much you are paid per trip but you will make more money! We've thoroughly tested this like all of our software updates.

·
Premium Member
1,591 Posts
Everytime I see that Uber Driver app has been updated, I automatically assume something significant was broken. You can set your watch by it. #technologycompany
Tru dat.
Kinda like Peet's.
They were bringing "exciting changes" to their menue a few weeks back. And guess, what? They discontinued their best pastry items.
What kind of evil mind would get rid of oatmeal raisin cookies and snikerdoodles?
It's Hitler level of evil.

·
Premium Member
11,634 Posts
They're trying to prepare us for tips only rides.
Don't joke about stuff like that...we have a company in Miami Beach that does EXACTLY that -- FREE RIDE, tips appreciated.

On the "Processing" question, we have a couple of Miami drivers who report not getting paid at all for rides two weeks old.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts