Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
History lesson regarding black cabs.

I would like to start off by explaining to people that in the early 60's 70's you could not be a black cab driver if you were British or English the industry was dominated by Jewish people which is why they have done so well for themselves in London (kudos to them very close knit community which people should applaud) now leading onto Mr Mister he has that picture and is on here 24/7 because all the Jewish cab drivers from the 70's now own the black cab rental and account companies and he is now taking a loss due to Uber which is why he is so vocal and sits on a computer 24/7 in his cab rental office wondering why he can't rent off his tx4's and why drivers are not paying on time. His frustration is totally understandable.

90's Jewish cab drivers move up into the ranks of owning these companies hence the introduction of British English black cab drivers.....

The domagraphic of black cab drivers from my perception is as follows and this only comes from my interaction with them as a customer and road user;

- zero regard for any other vehicles

- Football hooligans who think they are tough (good luck in Russia) they hate foreigners and vote for brexit ukip and trump yet they forget the majority of their bread money is from tourists (foreigners)

- supporers of West ham and Chelsea 90%, the 10% of utd fans amongst them have now stopped supporting their team due to Uber sponsorship. (Side note talksport are also a sponsor of Uber)

- you have been too expensive for the last 30 years so much demand for vehicle transport 16,000 active Uber drivers ( you have no ground to argue if you do not bring your prices down )

I have been in a cab given the destination and on more than one occasion the driver has tried to Shag the fair because I was speaking a different language, when I said where are u going a hundred and one excuses.... They all have an attitude problem. You are no god my friend.

Now coming to the more important parts the kol test is no joke and if they give 3 years of their lives then they deserve to make a good living. The problem is not planning for the future the black cab trade should have been protected by investing for the future TFL HAVE BENT THEM OVER BACKWARDS and Uber have come in with strong competition and is now a monopoly.

Biggest problem with black cabs is understanding that they are now OBSOLETE you have been ubered..... Kol is pointless... Waze is better than any of ur knowledge....

Now this opinion is what most people think so it's down to you to prove me show me otherwise sort out your attitude, Come together with PHV's and fight TFL together I think the new hybrid metrocabs are a step in the right direction had enough of sitting behind a tx4 being poisoned to death.

Back to ping pong £4

Keep it real! Be lucky!

I am also going to make a post about Uber and the flaws and perceptions too in due time

·
Premium Member
6,526 Posts

I would like to start off by explaining to people that in the early 60's 70's you could not be a black cab driver if you were British or English the industry was dominated by Jewish people which is why they have done so well for themselves in London (kudos to them very close knit community which people should applaud) now leading onto Mr Mister he has that picture and is on here 24/7 because all the Jewish cab drivers from the 70's now own the black cab rental and account companies and he is now taking a loss due to Uber which is why he is so vocal and sits on a computer 24/7 in his cab rental office wondering why he can't rent off his tx4's and why drivers are not paying on time. His frustration is totally understandable.

90's Jewish cab drivers move up into the ranks of owning these companies hence the introduction of British English black cab drivers.....

The domagraphic of black cab drivers from my perception is as follows and this only comes from my interaction with them as a customer and road user;

- Football hooligans who think they are tough (good luck in Russia) they hate foreigners and vote for brexit ukip and trump yet they forget the majority of their bread money is from tourists (foreigners)

- supporers of West ham and Chelsea 90%, the 10% of utd fans amongst them have now stopped supporting their team due to Uber sponsorship. (Side note talksport are also a sponsor of Uber)

- you have been too expensive for the last 30 years so much demand for vehicle transport 16,000 active Uber drivers ( you have no ground to argue if you do not bring your prices down )

I have been in a cab given the destination and on more than one occasion the driver has tried to Shag the fair because I was speaking a different language, when I said where are u going a hundred and one excuses.... They all have an attitude problem. You are no god my friend.

Now coming to the more important parts the kol test is no joke and if they give 3 years of their lives then they deserve to make a good living. The problem is not planning for the future the black cab trade should have been protected by investing for the future TFL HAVE BENT THEM OVER BACKWARDS and Uber have come in with strong competition and is now a monopoly.

Biggest problem with black cabs is understanding that they are now OBSOLETE you have been ubered..... Kol is pointless... Waze is better than any of ur knowledge....

Now this opinion is what most people think so it's down to you to prove me show me otherwise sort out your attitude, Come together with PHV's and fight TFL together I think the new hybrid metrocabs are a step in the right direction had enough of sitting behind a tx4 being poisoned to death.

Back to ping pong £4

Keep it real! Be lucky!

I am also going to make a post about Uber and the flaws and perceptions too in due time
After reading the first part im sure the rest will be rubbish as well, the trade as never been a closed shop , Jewish only lol, really ,where do you find these tales .

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
After reading the first part im sure the rest will be rubbish as well, the trade as never been a closed shop , Jewish only lol, really ,where do you find these tales .
You don't even know your own history

London taxi company own by Chinese company call
Zhejiang Geely Holding Group Co., Ltd
Haha
Li Shufu (simplified Chinese: 李书福; traditional Chinese: 李書福; pinyin: Lǐ Shūfú, Born in 1963, Taizhou, Zhejiang, China), is a Chinese industrialist, automotive businessman and the chairman of Zhejiang Geely Holding Group Co. Ltd. and Volvo Cars.

Note aqquisition of Volvo cars... I wonder why I know what I'm talking about

·
Banned
4,857 Posts
Even the title is wrong, how can uber be a monopoly if there are bc Addison Lee and a hundred other companies. Thick.
Lets address this drivel one point at a time.
1) Anyone can and always could become a bc driver.
2) I cant think of a single bc rental company that is run by Jewish people. In fact the garage I used to rent from was a Muslim owned company and very nice people they were too. I still count them as personal friends.
3) I have never ever rented out a cab to anyone else. I have nothing to do with any rental company. Far too much aggro for my tastes, dont need the phone ringing at all hours with drivers telling me they have broken down. Absolute garbage.
4) Totally incorrect use of the word demographic (you cant spell it either).
5) They hate foreigners.........you do realise that there are bc drivers from all walks of life and religions dont you. Jewish, Muslim, Asian, Hindu, Male, Female, Black, White, and everything in between. Quite frankly a stupid statement.
6) I hate football, and have never been to a game in my life.
7) We are not too expensive. We work for 2017 wages. Same as any other workers, like bus/tube/gardeners/electricians/plumbers etc. Uber is too cheap, and pays 1980s money.
8) TFL have taken backhanders and are corrupt, allowing uber to bend the law to their advantage. This was in part due to the fact that the godparent to Cameron's daughter is Rachel Whetstone, Ubers PR guru and Executive. Hence Cameron telling Boris Johnson to "leave uber alone".
9) Look up "monopoly" in a dictionary. How can uber be a monopoly if there are hundreds of other choices out there?
10) KOl is obsolete........thousands of uber cars going down one way streets and even flights of stairs says otherwise.
11) I just did show you otherwise.
12) All new TX4 are Euro 6 compliant and are extremely clean with very low emissions.
13) And finally, and most importantly...........was that the mind blowing lecture that you have been threatening to post today, the one thats going to blow the bc trade out of the water, and show the world that you are the ......and I quote......."new kid on the block" ?
Ill be very disappointed if it was, because that was the biggest load of rubbish Ive read since Taz claimed he had a house in Mayfair.
Did it actually take you two years to come up with that load of old tosh ?
I do hope that was just your opening gambit, I was seriously hoping for some competitive debate.
Im very very disappointed.

·
Registered
371 Posts

Back to ping pong £4

Keep it real! Be lucky!

Great info mate thanks:)

·
Banned
4,857 Posts
You don't even know your own history

Li Shufu (simplified Chinese: 李书福; traditional Chinese: 李書福; pinyin: Lǐ Shūfú, Born in 1963, Taizhou, Zhejiang, China), is a Chinese industrialist, automotive businessman and the chairman of Zhejiang Geely Holding Group Co. Ltd. and Volvo Cars.

Note aqquisition of Volvo cars... I wonder why I know what I'm talking about
PMSL Taxis were originally built by Austin, a subsidiary of British Leyland, You are clueless pmsl.
Heres the REAL history of the taxi.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austin_London_Taxicab

·
Registered
371 Posts
Lol
Even the title is wrong, how can uber be a monopoly if there are bc Addison Lee and a hundred other companies. Thick.
2) I cant think of a single bc rental company that is run by Jewish people. In fact the garage I used to rent from was a Muslim owned company and very nice people they were too. I still count them as personal friends.
3) I have never ever rented out a cab to anyone else. I have nothing to do with any rental company. Far too much aggro for my tastes, dont need the phone ringing at all hours with drivers telling me they have broken down. Absolute garbage.
5) They hate foreigners.........you do realise that there are bc drivers from all walks of life and religions dont you. Jewish, Muslim, Asian, Hindu, Male, female, Black, White, and everything in between. Quite frankly a stupid statement.
7) We are not too expensive. We work for 2017 wages. Same as any other workers, like bus/tube/gardeners/electricians/plumbers etc. Uber is too cheap, and pays 1980s money.
8) TFL have taken backhanders and are corrupt, allowing uber to bend the law to their advantage. This was in part due to the fact that the godparent to Cameron's daughter is Rachel Whetstone, Ubers PR guru and Executive. Hence Cameron telling Boris Johnson to "leave uber alone".
9) Look up "monopoly" in a dictionary. How can uber be a monopoly if there are hundreds of other choices out there?
10) KOl is obsolete........thousands of uber cars going down one way streets and even flights of stairs says otherwise.
12) All new TX4 are Euro 6 compliant and are extremely clean with very low emissions.
13) And finally, and most importantly...........was that the mind blowing lecture that you have been threatening to post today, the one thats going to blow the bc trade out of the water, and show the world that you are the ......and I quote......."new kid on the block" ?
Ill be very disappointed if it was, because that was the biggest load of rubbish Ive read since Taz claimed he had a house in Mayfair.
I do hope that was just your opening gambit, I was seriously hoping for some competitive debate.
More fake news from you it was exclusively Jewish no secret, nothing to argue about. But he has posted the Israeli pm picture up on his profile. How Thick is that.

·
Registered
174 Posts
5) They hate foreigners.........you do realise that there are bc drivers from all walks of life and religions dont you. Jewish, Muslim, Asian, Hindu, Male, female, Black, White, and everything in between. Quite frankly a stupid statement.
Seriously!!! Living some where in Kent in care home telling us that tx4 and your Euro 6 are green you drive that tractor for 2 hr all you can here gar gar gar gar gar

·
Banned
4,857 Posts
Lol

More fake news from you it was exclusive Jewish no secret, nothing to argue about. But he has posted the Israeli pm picture. How Thick is that.
Total tosh. A lot of Jewish people decided to become taxi drivers to get out of the East End slums back in the 50/60's. That doesnt make it exclusive. A lot became hairdressers, tailors, jewellers, and went into the fur trade as well. Many others went into the market trading business, or in Jewish terms, "The Schmutter trade".
Go read a book or something, you havent got a clue whats going on around you.

Seriously!!! Living some where in Kent in care home telling us that tx4 and your Euro 6 are green you drive that tractor for 2 hr all you can here gar gar gar gar gar
I live in Richmond Surrey, not kent.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Total tosh. A lot of Jewish people decided to become taxi drivers to get out of the East End slums back in the 50/60's. That doesnt make it exclusive. A lot became hairdressers, tailors, jewellers, and went into the fur trade as well. Many others went into the market trading business, or in Jewish terms, "The Schmutter trade".

Surprise surprise surrey or Essex EDL country lol.

·
Registered
174 Posts

Ok my mistake not in Kent Richmond can you here gar gar gar outside your care home

·
Banned
4,857 Posts
Find out where the overton family name originates from also.... So they also had a hand in the initial creation too thanks for the extra insight
Mann and Overton are just a dealership. The same way that for example Glynn Hopkins sell Nissan and Fiats. Or Perrys sell Ford. What a ridiculous connection. Are you on drugs or something ?

1 - 20 of 79 Posts