Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've tried on my iPhone iPad and two other desktop computers, after I put Email and password it came ip a blank page with uber logo on top, is there anyone have the same technical issue log in

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
this sucks man it's been a week now, I still can't view anything my trip my ratting my payment.

sometimes it takes me to riders.uber.com/trips :(

·
Premium Member
5,326 Posts
I went through the same problem

Press the "I forgot my password" button, they send you an email, I re set it to my old same password and all now works!

Try it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I tried deleted all the cache and cookies both my browser setting and win 7 Internet options

on my iphone and ipad i tried to log in on wifi and LET but still the same

maybe i should Format C: reinstall win 7 again ?

·
Premium Member
184 Posts
that problem comes from UBER, STOP to tell changing passwords or caches or other browser.I have the same problem since Tuesday

·
Premium Member
5,326 Posts
Yes, Uber changed something and created the problem.

I had the exact same issue from my PC or android, the "reset password" from my PC fixed it. I don't know how or why, but it did work for me.

Uberzilla, did you try the "forgot password" button on the sign in page?

·
Registered
643 Posts
This is happening to me today. Can't log in on page linked above. Can't log into uber phone. I reset password. Nothing.

·
Registered
643 Posts
My main issue was not being able to log in on the uber phone.

I reset my password a second time, and that seems to have fixed it.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I was having dashboard issue but the link grams posted worked. Uber can't even fix a broken link for days- seems proposterous. Makes you wonder if it's advantageous for them.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts