Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys need advice . Today had pickup woman in Bayside Queens . She say if you want I need private driver 6 days week and she want to pay $1500 week . I say I have to think first then I can answer . So what you recommend guys .

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Are you good looking, shaved (no beard with food leftovers), well dressed (no condom style hat down on your eyebrows), good smelling, well spoken and intelligent, highly professional driver with clean record (driving and criminal) and 2018 Escalade ?....All of which she had to enjoy during that pool ride with you, after taking thousands with others...You won the contest... Otherwise, I don't see why someone, especially woman, will make that offer to you (was it cash, 1099, or W-2 ?)....Most likely, to move w h o r es (since when this word is a no..no on forums, f.. liberals) and drugs around.....Trollllll

·
Premium Member
1,150 Posts
Are you good looking, shaved (no beard with food leftovers), well dressed (no condom style hat down on your eyebrows), good smelling, well spoken and intelligent, highly professional driver with clean record (driving and criminal) and 2018 Escalade ?....All of which she had to enjoy during that pool ride with you, after taking thousands with others...You won the contest... Otherwise, I don't see why someone, especially woman, will make that offer to you (was it cash, 1099, or W-2 ?)....Most likely, to move w h o r es (since when this word is a no..no on forums, f.. liberals) and drugs around.....Trollllll
What do you have against beards bro? I often save snacks and crumbs in there for later when I take a long poop ride and there is no other food around...

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
What do you have against beards bro? I often save snacks and crumbs in there for later when I take a long poop ride and there is no other food around...
Lol...me nothing...the hiring lady BOSS may not be into tickling with leftovers falling down the cave....

·
Premium Member
4,549 Posts
Hi guys need advice . Today had pickup woman in Bayside Queens . She say if you want I need private driver 6 days week and she want to pay $1500 week . I say I have to think first then I can answer . So what you recommend guys .
You forget to mention a few important facts
The hours you will be on duty
Your car or hers
Payment arrangement: cash, 1099, W2
Dress code and so on

·
Premium Member
6,918 Posts
Learn chauffeur so you know what to put on credit apps and other important docs if you take this gig.
What do you expect, this guy can't even spell 'trader' and comes here bragging about how he is making $300-500 a day "tra(i)ding" lol

You forget to mention a few important facts
The hours you will be on duty
Your car or hers
Payment arrangement: cash, 1099, W2
Dress code and so on
You forgot the most important thing...
'this kid is a lunatic' living in a fantasy world.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts