Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,436 Posts
I have an android. I'm sure there's a way, but I'm trying to figure it is that these appholes are up to now.
They wanna know if you spew derogatory stuff about them on social media so can send you packing.
Not sure how or if possible to block on Android. Not a very private system as it is open source opposed to IOS been a closed system.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Interesting. Wouldn't that mean that they could read everyone's comments on uberpeople and be able to identify who says what? Isn't that not only am infringement of privacy, but against freedom of speech? If we're not employees of uber...wouldn't that conflict with our independent contractor status?

·
Premium Member
2,436 Posts
Interesting. Wouldn't that mean that they could read everyone's comments on uberpeople and be able to identify who says what? Isn't that not only am infringement of privacy, but against freedom of speech? If we're not employees of uber...wouldn't that conflict with our independent contractor status?
Read your TOS. You gave your soul away and first born when you agreed to it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.