Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
20,770 Posts
Yeah these apps have diverged so far they're hardly recognizable as being different clients for doing one and the same

Latest version updated today

Ecoregion World Light Map Font

·
Registered
2 Posts
Good update though it's a bit hard to see with the colors lighter/transparent and the percentages in white. Zooming in helps. After getting used to it I'm sure it'll be easy to memorize the color and associated percentage.

A welcome update for sure.

·
Registered
185 Posts
One would think that if you hang out in an area that goes pink on and off all day that you would get more rides. I hung out in a pink area for an hour and got nothing. It was 90 minutes before a ride finally came along.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Don't think it's OS related. I'm on iOS and don't see percentages. My friends also on iOS and he sees percentages. We both drive in same markets.

Curious to those that don't have it..are you still on the PDB based on 10% and 20% or have you been shifted to ride count for $X amount bonus.

·
Banned
20,770 Posts
Don't think it's OS related. I'm on iOS and don't see percentages. My friends also on iOS and he sees percentages. We both drive in same markets.

Curious to those that don't have it..are you still on the PDB based on 10% and 20% or have you been shifted to ride count for $X amount bonus.
Oldskool % pdbs
No PT% or symbols on pings
No PT% shading
Old Pink/Magenta shading
New - second pin w/ live-ish GPS for pax

Android Galaxy Note 4
Orange County registration
All existing vehicle classes

1 - 13 of 13 Posts