Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can't say this will actually help, but I know it frustrating sometimes y'all, blow steam off here. And the rest of us: let's keep our comments to sympathetic, why kick someone when they are down?

What do you hate the most?

Lollygag bozos who take FOREVER to come out to the car, like you have no where else to be and your time isn't money?

People trying to pull multiple stops during what will end up being their piddly fare ride?

People who act civil and as if all is well, then give low star ratings once their backs are turned? Wow, what a rush, you push button dictator with your lil' powerscreen...

ATL traffic? Naw, that doesn't bug anyone. CAN NOT WAIT for that new stadium to open...

Buckhead fares, which inevitably come when you're in the wrong lane/direction/whatever and you finally get to them and they are going like 3 blocks?

gate codes? Or genius types who don't bother to send you a gate code, as if it won't come up every time, or don't answer in a timely fashion to give the code? Or just plain ol shitty broken gate call boxes?

Other horror stories?

·
Registered
767 Posts
Out of all the obnoxious drunks, entitled brats, undesirable asshats, rude drama queens, cheap wannabe's, and selfish losers; I still hate Uber most of all...

·
Premium Member
3,775 Posts
Out of all the obnoxious drunks, entitled brats, undesirable asshats, rude drama queens, cheap wannabe's, and selfish losers; I still hate Uber most of all...
I haven't run into that at all. All of my riders have been very pleasant and just going from point A to point B. Especially my pool riders. Maybe it is your perspective of the riders before they even climb aboard that is causing your digruntledness. (Sarcasm). Lol

·
Registered
767 Posts
I haven't run into that at all. All of my riders have been very pleasant and just going from point A to point B. Especially my pool riders. Maybe it is your perspective of the riders before they even climb aboard that is causing your digruntledness. (Sarcasm). Lol
You may be right! It's time to buy bottled waters and candy for pax to make up for my sins, I'm sorry ATL... Lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts