Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GOING into labor, and desperate to get to a hospital? First call might be an ambulance, unless you're first time mom Rati Sinuraya. You might want to Uber it.

Source

It is all fun until her water breaks or she gives birth in your car

·
Premium Member
23,148 Posts
$20 says it was a Pool.

Apu disputed the $200 cleaning fee.

Seriously if you're calling Uber instead of 911 Child Protective Services should be there as soon as the kid pokes his head out.

·
Premium Member
23,148 Posts
She will undoubtedly turn the kid into a crispy critter at some point in the future.

If you need this sign at Wal-Mart to remind you that you left your kid in the car you really shouldn't have kids in the first place

2016-07-04 22.27.27.jpg

·
Registered
5 Posts
I've delivered 2 pax in labor to Washington Hospital Center. One was with her mother and the other was alone. The one with her mom was frustrated by the traffic and kept telling me to hurry between contractioms.

·
25,011 Posts
GOING into labor, and desperate to get to a hospital? First call might be an ambulance, unless you're first time mom Rati Sinuraya.
Did she get Dr. Anjali Ramkissoon to deliver the baby?

I am aware of more than one person who called a cab when she was in labour.

Reactions: New2This

·
Banned
1,875 Posts
I've delivered 2 pax in labor to Washington Hospital Center. One was with her mother and the other was alone. The one with her mom was frustrated by the traffic and kept telling me to hurry between contractioms.
Not paid enough for such a liability. Unless 10.0X-20.0X surge. Uber drivers are not equipped to handle medical emergencies. I draw the line at mild allergic reactions or mild diabetic shock, as I have driven such patients to the hospital at odd hours of the night. I mean what is next, Ubering bleeding gunshot victims to the hospital for Pool rates?? Call a damn ambulance, people!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts