Uber Drivers Forum banner
121 - 133 of 133 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,378 Posts
The yanks better watch out because it’s the middle of winter over there & covid loves the cold weather & also loves obese people (more than half the US population is overweight)
More than 150 million yanks could die 😨
Start exercising & eating healthy folks before covid gets y’all
You’ve been warned 🤣
Have you seen the stats for deaths from China Virus week over week?
150 million?
Forehead Smile Chin Hairstyle Vertebrate

·
Premium Member
7,787 Posts
Have you seen the stats for deaths from China Virus week over week?
150 million?
View attachment 637753

Almost 1 million yanks have already died in less than 2 years from covid
The speed of the new variant (although they claim is less deadly) will effect millions more
Half of the US is obese so they already have 1 foot in the grave & if they get covid it could be a 1 way ticket to the pearly gates especially if the next variant takes a turn for the worse plus being winter it’ll accelerate the spread killing even more
A couple of million (not 150 my bad) is reachable if you combine that with the other millions that die in the US each year from non - covid related deaths
2022 could be a long year
🦶 ⚰ 😇 🦠 😨 🤣

·
Premium Member
2,318 Posts
I just googled it-36% of Americans obese compared to 29% in Australia.

Funnily enough, India 1 of the least obese countries in the world.

I remember a previous work college from Kenya telling me obesity was a sign of wealth in Kenya.

·
Premium Member
2,318 Posts
I remember watching that McDonalds movie where guy ate McDonalds every day for a month.

Every time he went in, staff asked him does he want to ‘upgrade’ to supersize meal.

Hs docter wanted him to pull out after half way through.

I was only in US once and takeaway or sit down meals were massive.

·
Premium Member
7,787 Posts
I remember watching that McDonalds movie where guy ate McDonalds every day for a month.

Every time he went in, staff asked him does he want to ‘upgrade’ to supersize meal.

A Big Mac meal in the states
Plant Food Bun Cuisine Ingredient

·
Premium Member
13,378 Posts
Almost 1 million yanks have already died in less than 2 years from covid
Yes. Statistics don't lie, but liars use statistics.
The first wave of China virus was deadly. The second one less so. This one is the flu. What's the death rate for this wave?

I said: Deaths are way down this week, and you respond with stats over TWO YEARS?

·
Premium Member
13,378 Posts
The speed of the new variant (although they claim is less deadly) will effect millions more
Yes, 'they' the doctors and scientists 'claim' it's less deadly. It is. And that means that millions more will be resistive to the bug, Herd immunity.
Half of the US is obese so they already have 1 foot in the grave & if they get covid it could be a 1 way ticket to the pearly gates especially i
Yea, yea. Fat Americans. I'm not fat. It's a choice, like smoking. You choose your own way to die, but I'm not huddeling in fear because my neighbor is fat.
A couple of million (not 150 my bad) is reachable if you combine that with the other millions that die in the US each year from non - covid related deaths
Ok. A half million (I don't believe it, but lets work with that number) a half million old fat, diabetic Americans die. Do you care? I don't and I Iive with em. They have chosen their end. That IS freedom. I choose to drink good whisky, chase bad women and pick fights with old, fat, diabetic Americans.
Freedom of choice.

Give Me Freedom or Give Me Death

·
Premium Member
2,089 Posts

It was called "Supersize Me"

121 - 133 of 133 Posts