Uber Drivers Forum banner
81 - 100 of 133 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,318 Posts
These are the stats that matter.

The sheep on here who believe NSW health and government messaging would have us believe the ones dying are the unvaccinated but real stats per above do not tally with that.

In fact, unvaccinated are doing quite well now in overall scheme of things.

Got to love trust in our medical/government leaders and vested interests in messaging by pharma companies.

Group think never ceases to amaze me.

·
Premium Member
2,089 Posts

The sheep on here who believe NSW health and government messaging would have us believe the ones dying are the unvaccinated but real stats per above do not tally with that.

In fact, unvaccinated are doing quite well now in overall scheme of things.

Got to love trust in our medical/government leaders and vested interests in messaging by pharma companies.

Group think never ceases to amaze me.
Someone's been watching conspiracy videos. Your statement is straight from the textbook of the 2020 nutjobs guide to Covid. Most of them have abandoned that and moved on to more "interesting" claims. You should catch up with the latest offerings from the real "sheep".

·
Premium Member
2,089 Posts
Are they? Have you spoken to every single unvaccinated person in the country? Or are you quoting from a specific source?
Sources will be from disinformation, misinformation and pure manipulation of genuine and reliable data from even more reliable sources. It's the nature of the delusion I'm afraid. As for the unvaccinated doing well, some will be ok, some will clog up the hospital system for a long time and some will die. The ones that do ok should bow down and praise the vaccinated for saving their ass**. It really is as simple as that. Anything else is just noise that should be treated with the contempt that it deserves.

I now hand over the floor to you Mr Elatte 😁👍.

·
Premium Member
2,089 Posts
Nailed it 😀👌.
Also, I assume that the statistics for just this month will paint an even more horrific picture of the unvaccinated. Ok, you shouldn't really assume so I'll rephrase to an "informed judgement".But putting it into perspective, it's less than 7% of the population left in denial whereas there's probably a bigger percentage that believe the earth is flat 😂. Pretty much an inconsequential and irrelevant minority especially when you consider the fact that half the unvaccinated population, approximately, are unable to have the vaccine due to health or other medical reasons. The perspective here really requires no explanation 😄.

·
Premium Member
2,888 Posts

The stats in the post above yours (which are from the state government, reported by the federal government run ABC) show 75% of deaths are from the 95% of the population that are fully vaccinated. Given the higher vaccinated rate in those in high risk groups, you are right, the facts DO matter. The fully vaccinated are UNDER represented.

This is a snapshot from one day. So not solid statistics. I hated accounting at Uni, but blitz Statistics, so take my word in it. 👍

Now given you do not trust the same data that you referred to, can you please supply the non government supplied data, from a credible source for further analysis? If not, what you are referring to is called unfounded opinion, not stats.....which is totally fine. Just don't mix that up with statistics.

Wishing you safe travels next month. But I think it's safe to say something to do with the virus will put you off for the third time. Be as brave and fearless as you like from behind the keyboard, knowing you are not a sheep. You be you, vaxxed against your will and all, despite no requirement to get vaxxed 🤪

·
Premium Member
2,318 Posts
The stats in the post above yours (which are from the state government, reported by the federal government run ABC) show 75% of deaths are from the 95% of the population that are fully vaccinated. Given the higher vaccinated rate in those in high risk groups, you are right, the facts DO matter. The fully vaccinated are UNDER represented.

This is a snapshot from one day. So not solid statistics. I hated accounting at Uni, but blitz Statistics, so take my word in it. 👍

Now given you do not trust the same data that you referred to, can you please supply the non government supplied data, from a credible source for further analysis? If not, what you are referring to is called unfounded opinion, not stats.....which is totally fine. Just don't mix that up with statistics.

Wishing you safe travels next month. But I think it's safe to say something to do with the virus will put you off for the third time. Be as brave and fearless as you like from behind the keyboard, knowing you are not a sheep. You be you, vaxxed against your will and all, despite no requirement to get vaxxed 🤪
I got vaxed willingly in order to travel internationally and it makes life a lot easier with respect to that but definitely not for health reasons.

400k people in NSW over 16 are not fully vaxed ,very few under 12 and 20% between 12 and 16 yet we are having very few deaths in unvaccinated despite Omricron and even Delta ravaging per NSW population now.

The messaging was we would be 20 times more protected from hospitalisation/ICU by getting vaccinated but stats do not seem to be playing out like that.

Anyone got stats on vaccination status of current 2000+ NSW hospitalisations or ICU admissions.

These are real ‘numbers’ not the messaging from big pharma,government or NSW health.

You were lucky not to like accounting at uni mate-they are already too many ’bean counters’ in this country primarily caused by skilled migration but that is another story.

Have a great day.

·
Premium Member
4,507 Posts
Sources will be from disinformation, misinformation and pure manipulation of genuine and reliable data from even more reliable sources. It's the nature of the delusion I'm afraid. As for the unvaccinated doing well, some will be ok, some will clog up the hospital system for a long time and some will die. The ones that do ok should bow down and praise the vaccinated for saving their ass**. It really is as simple as that. Anything else is just noise that should be treated with the contempt that it deserves.

I now hand over the floor to you Mr Elatte 😁👍.
No worries after 10 years or so when they have done their depopulation things and when I'm still alive I'll see to it that you get a state funeral for sacrificing your own life for saving humanity. I'll even build a statute of you with the needle in your arm . Every year we'll have a @Maddo public holiday day.

·
Premium Member
4,507 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,787 Posts
No worries after 10 years or so when they have done their depopulation things and when I'm still alive I'll see to it that you get a state funeral for sacrificing your own life for saving humanity. I'll even build a statute of you with the needle in your arm . Every year we'll have a @Maddo public holiday day.

icecool in 10 years time when we’re still alive 🥶

Cartoon Gesture Sleeve Art Electric blue

·
Premium Member
2,318 Posts

From news.....nice and basic and explains the statistics in simple terms.
Thanks for that but why aren't we given these figures on a daily basis.

We were last year where we were told severe consequences if not vaccinated.

That sort of view backed up by data would help change my current view.

It can't be hard to report and we have less than 100 in Icu unvacconated despite 400k not fully vaccinated and massive Covid outbreak is a telling stat for me.

Remember nobody under 12 has been fully vaccinated yet and only 80% of 12-15 cohort.

I respect your view but I am afraid not government,vested intetests and Kerry Chant.

·
Premium Member
2,888 Posts
Thanks for that but why aren't we given these figures on a daily basis.

We were last year where we were told severe consequences if not vaccinated.

That sort of view backed up by data would help change my current view.

It can't be hard to report and we have less than 100 in Icu unvacconated despite 400k not fully vaccinated and massive Covid outbreak is a telling stat for me.

Remember nobody under 12 has been fully vaccinated yet and only 80% of 12-15 cohort.

I respect your view but I am afraid not government,vested intetests and Kerry Chant.
You reckon old Dr Chant is a Pfizer shareholder, out to get a good return on some shares?

·
Premium Member
2,318 Posts
I am not talking about sharemarket anymore.

My place in society is a 'retired Uber eats partner' although Uber sent me an exciting promotion as they have missed ne over last couple of months.

$30 on completing 10 deliveries which will probably average $5-$6 per drop.

Even though no fear of Omicron, it is widespread and shortage of eats partners have motivated Uber to give this massive $30 bonus.

The jet set lifestyle now beckons for all us eats partners.

·
Premium Member
1,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #99 ·

·
Premium Member
7,787 Posts
92000 cases today.. lockdown ..

No vax Novak 💉 🎾 🇷🇸 🃏

81 - 100 of 133 Posts