1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
11,399 Posts
Dominic admits hospitals are under pressure if continues might have potential lockdown?
Not yet,
20,000 beds , only using 1,300

ICU 1,500 using less than 100

·
Premium Member
2,888 Posts
If you live in the SW, and fear a lockdown, get down to the RMS and update your address to the Eastern Suburbs. No chance of getting stuck in a (very unlikely) lockdown again. 👍

Reactions: Elatte

·
Premium Member
2,812 Posts
Dominic admits hospitals are under pressure if continues might have potential lockdown?
Pressure to hand out tissues to wipe their sniffles?

·
Premium Member
3,299 Posts
Not yet,

that shows a basic misunderstanding of the hosp situation... staffing! Having said that a lockdown would solve exactly zero problems.
Curious Mulder. As a full timer do you see any point in QR code checking your pax? Sure you will get alerts to monitor for symptoms but , hey, aren't you doing that already? I'm not sure if there is any point but what do you think?

·
Premium Member
You can’t cure stupidity unfortunately!
2,910 Posts
Not yet,

It’s just media hype, the only thing that is real is people in the short term operating their businesses and people getting food, hospitality and services etc! I think this will be over by the end of the month and most businesses will be back in full operations.

·
Premium Member
2,888 Posts
I've always found that a very very strange assertion. What proof have you? I know the Govt controls their budget but there is plenty of ABC journos that are happy to go feral on the Gvt or a minister?
Sorry if my humour was lost on you.

As may know, some on the far right generally make such assertions.

·
Premium Member
11,399 Posts
that shows a basic misunderstanding of the hosp situation... staffing! Having said that a lockdown would solve exactly zero problems.
Curious Mulder. As a full timer do you see any point in QR code checking your pax? Sure you will get alerts to monitor for symptoms but , hey, aren't you doing that already? I'm not sure if there is any point but what do you think?
Haven't had QR checking since 15th December when it was removed.
And it's not required now for rideshare

·
Premium Member
1,089 Posts
Well China locked out Australians from entering into their country. Freak'n China. I laughed so hard at this. Man.....the irony.

1 - 20 of 133 Posts