Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was making a Lyft pick-up around 39th and Silver Spring yesterday. So I was waiting for the person to come out and looked at destination, Milwaukee Vincent High School. The young man came walking out smoking a joint. I took 1 look and shook my head and left. Any other interesting stories. By the way I would say at least 10% of my riders smell like pot when entering my vehicle.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I picked up some kids on the north shore and took them to a location on Milwaukee's north side with lyft. I pulled up to their destination and they asked me to wait. A person walked out of a house at the destination and one of the kids got out of my car. The 2 made a quick transaction and the kid got back into my car. Soon as the door shut, I said to all of them "get the f+ck out all of you". They refused and started arguing with me, I put my bluetooth on and started dialing 911. I then started counting down from 5 before pressing the call button. They quickly got out and I 1 starred them, drove to a safe area and wrote to lyft about what happened before completing rating. Leaving these north shore brats in the hood in the middle of the night is a great life lesson for them, I think.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts