Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 261 Posts

·
Registered
15,008 Posts
A few of mine:

- People whispering in the back seat.
Hate this.

They either think we can't hear them or think they're not allowed to talk in the car.

Mine:

I drive 20 minutes without your directions but you think I can't navigate through your neighborhood?

please!

·
Registered
116 Posts
- passengers that enter an incorrect address ...grrr!

- Entitled passengers

- Passengers that sit behind you and eat in stealth mode!

- passengers thag bring a lot of debris into your clean car (pet hair, their own hair- crumbs and other unidentified debris shed frim their clothing and shoes!!)

- passengers that ask personal questions: Are you married?
Are you dating anyone? Are you divorced? What happened?

- stinky passengers (thank God for fabreze!!)

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
Lately I've been getting solo females who are literally hiding behind the pax seat. They have not complained about anything. They've either rated me well or not rated me at all. They are just kind of rolled to their side in almost a fetal position staring at their phones. I looked in the rear view mirror the other night and I couldn't even see my pax. So I kind of look over my shoulder and she is all crunched up against the door looking like the chick from The Ring who crawled out of the well. I don't know if they are hiding from the dash cam or me. Like I said, no complaints from any of them so I am clueless as to the cause.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Lately I've been getting solo females who are literally hiding behind the pax seat. They have not complained about anything. They've either rated me well or not rated me at all. They are just kind of rolled to their side in almost a fetal position staring at their phones. I looked in the rear view mirror the other night and I couldn't even see my pax. So I kind of look over my shoulder and she is all crunched up against the door looking like the chick from The Ring who crawled out of the well. I don't know if they are hiding from the dash cam or me. Like I said, no complaints from any of them so I am clueless as to the cause.
My kid sits in the backseat like that. Kids are weird.

Saying I will tip you through the application is annoying.
Also bragging how they waited out surge angers me.
I hate that! Usually though I'm so mad about it I ignore all the pings. Sitting in a blood red surge (which is RARE here) and nothing...then as soon as it vanishes the pax start ordering. Ignore! The other day I wanted to accept just so I could text "Walk!" to them and cancel, but didn't.

·
Premium Member
6,876 Posts
- having my time wasted. Burns me up like nothing else.

- not getting tipped when I put up with _____. Putting up with other's stuff falls into the category of going "above and beyond" IMO.

- pax that waste my time.

- pax that smell like cigarettes or BO

- people that waste my time.

·
Premium Member
4,615 Posts
Mine is

1) edit button after an hour of posting on forum dissapears....some people post during downtime from driving from tiny little phone keyboards with terrible auto correct. Finish a couple rides only to see duhhhhh when you log back in.

I can see the need for a forum getting rid of a delete a post after one hour, but the edit button is NEEDED!!!!

2) Uber shows a high demand area on map. You can actually confirm and see area buzzing with people and surging on map....then four rides in a row pings that have zero surge.

·
Registered
116 Posts
- having my time wasted. Burns me up like nothing else.

- not getting tipped when I put up with _____. Putting up with other's stuff falls into the category of going "above and beyond" IMO.

- pax that waste my time.

- pax that smell like cigarettes or BO

- people that waste my time.
I think you forgot one:
Pax that waste your time!! Lol! Just kidding! I hear you loud and clear on that one! It amazes me how oblivious they are - they don't look beyond themselves!!!

1 - 20 of 261 Posts