Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive heard some crazy stories from customers from some cars they've been in, curious to see who got the craziest pimped out car in Miami

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
Be sure to include the tag so I can determine the owner's underwriter and forward the image.
POST # 2/hangarcat: Shouldn't this kid
be at home,
in the Basement, playing "World of War-
craft" or Masturbating, or something ?

Junior wants Photos/Instagram/ YouTUBE
but can't manage an Avatar. Dollars to
Donuts, he's 12 or younger.

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
ive heard some crazy stories from customers from some cars they've been in, curious to see who got the craziest pimped out car in Miami
POST # 1/uberboy48: Congratulations!
Two Senior UPNF
Members agree: You've Punked Yourself
in front of 26,000+ Members Worldwide.
I'm sure that You're sporting a celebratory
"chubby". Good Times.

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
explain because I don't know what you guys are talking about....im not tech savy like that, what do u mean owners underwriter whats that?
POST # 9/uberboy48: Have someone
older than You,
say 13 or 14, explain why You are
NOT Tech "savvy". Stick to Video
games in Mom's Basement. Be sure
to wear a Life Jacket and Helmet,
just in case.

·
Premium Member
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
older than You,
just in case.
something is wrong with you man, is this what you do all day? are you bored? this forum is about uber drivers helping eachother, how are you helping me saying disrespectful things like that? grow up dude

·
Premium Member
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
older than You,
just in case.
first. if I had the personality to be playing video games in moms basement don't you think I would be tech savy? everybody i know that are into world of warcraft know a lot about computers, secondly, they are no basements in Miami, third, I eat grassfed bison meat is the best, 4th. you eat grass...

·
Registered
108 Posts
I had a crazy lady today request a ride in downtown. I get a call the second she makes a request and she starts yelling at me where the hell am I. I told her she just made the request a minute ago and shes keeping me from hearing my GPS from getting to her. She just said didn't want to hear it she expects me there in 2 minutes I said no problem. She hangs up and I cancel ride. Was it right for me to cancel on a psycho? I say yes but what do you guys think?

·
Premium Member
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I had a crazy lady today request a ride in downtown. I get a call the second she makes a request and she starts yelling at me where the hell am I. I told her she just made the request a minute ago and shes keeping me from hearing my GPS from getting to her. She just said didn't want to hear it she expects me there in 2 minutes I said no problem. She hangs up and I cancel ride. Was it right for me to cancel on a psycho? I say yes but what do you guys think?
HellYea lol

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
I want to know who has the Uber with a tray of gums, mints and other candies??? Also he has a cooler in his front seat with soda, water, juice... My friend Justin got him the other night and called me asking why I never do that !!! and this is an Select driver. All I can say is good for you and you got 5 stars from him.
On the other hand, I feel bad for the clown who drove my buddy to Fort Lauderdale Airport from downtown Miami, he got three stars because he wouldn't shut up and just complained about Uber. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot. I wish I saved the video he sent me, but then again I don't know how to post that stuff here anyway.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I had a customer like that once. She was some big wig art guys personal assistant. She was drunk as a skunk, and ordered the uber for her drunk boss. She of course dropped the pin in the wrong location, called 5 times telling me I better get my azz there. Her friend directs me to where they REALLY are. I get there, they put the drunk art guy in the back and give me the address. BUT not before she told me she would find me and kill me if art guy didn't make it home safe. I told him to get out cuz uber wasn't worth me having my life threatened. Other friend pushes her to the side and begs me to take art guy. He literally lived 3 minutes up the street. The fare was 10.40 before ubers cut. Keep in mind the minimum fare on Select is $10. The account was in her name, so I gave her 2 stars, only because art guy was cool enough to give me a $5 tip when he finally came to.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I had a customer like that once. She was some big wig art guys personal assistant. She was drunk as a skunk, and ordered the uber for her drunk boss. She of course dropped the pin in the wrong location, called 5 times telling me I better get my azz there. Her friend directs me to where they REALLY are. I get there, they put the drunk art guy in the back and give me the address. BUT not before she told me she would find me and kill me if art guy didn't make it home safe. I told him to get out cuz uber wasn't worth me having my life threatened. Other friend pushes her to the side and begs me to take art guy. He literally lived 3 minutes up the street. The fare was 10.40 before ubers cut. Keep in mind the minimum fare on Select is $10. The account was in her name, so I gave her 2 stars, only because art guy was cool enough to give me a $5 tip when he finally came to.
Lol, by the way if anyone gets a request from some girl named Libby Stay clear she is nuts.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I want to know who has the Uber with a tray of gums, mints and other candies??? Also he has a cooler in his front seat with soda, water, juice... My friend Justin got him the other night and called me asking why I never do that !!! and this is an Select driver. All I can say is good for you and you got 5 stars from him.
On the other hand, I feel bad for the clown who drove my buddy to Fort Lauderdale Airport from downtown Miami, he got three stars because he wouldn't shut up and just complained about Uber. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot. I wish I saved the video he sent me, but then again I don't know how to post that stuff here anyway.
Someone asked me once if he gets water. My response was sure I can stop at a gas station and he can buy a bottle. Did I mention I asked if he could buy me one as well, lol. Smh

1 - 20 of 27 Posts