Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
I'm pretty sure every person here passed this with one ride...all these rides are 2x-3.1x
sorry bro. That kinda sucks.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Cleared $140 after uber's cut in 7 rides. Shortest ride was 5 miles, with nothing lower than 1.5. Got lucky with these long rides.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Yeah it was pretty good this morning didn't catch any great, but had a 2.6 from Hollywood to LaX. Glad I rested up on monday.

Reactions: Ot1

·
Premium Member
1,340 Posts
Just now saw this posting so checked the surge map, 1.5 dtla & 1.2 sm. Likely early morning airport runs drove the high surge. Back to normal. Missed it. Oh well!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Winner! Winner! Chicken dinner!
It has just become my highrst ever ride.broke the record again. Its not showing on my earnings yet.
Total unpaid rides monday and tuesday $440. Hahaha lets email......
They cant mess with me. I took all of that forum notes about keeping records of it. Thanks forum and thanks optimus, uberx.......

·
Registered
163 Posts
I never really post anything on forums but man that's a sweet 5.0X surge. Had a great weekend at Nocturnal Wonderland Festival had 2.8X, 3.2X, 3.5X surges with far trips too since theres literally nothing around that area. Traffic was a pain in the ass but for us drivers that have been doing this for a long time, its all about patience and sometimes luck :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts