Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just saw a teaser on KHOU about a potential Uber strike. Is this a real deal? Personally I don't think that it would happen as there are too many drivers to try and organize something like this. Anybody have any details about this?

·
Registered
205 Posts
So I just saw a teaser on KHOU about a potential Uber strike. Is this a real deal? Personally I don't think that it would happen as there are too many drivers to try and organize something like this. Anybody have any details about this?
Yes search the most replied threads. This is gaining steam and lots of attention. See Uber Freedom on Facebook and #UberStrike on Twitter. I'm all in!

Reactions: Jedi Driver

·
Registered
205 Posts
This is the official flyer. Spread the word.

Attachments

·
Banned
1,019 Posts
I hope you all strike I'll take my two weeks off from real job and drive all the surges!
it's not a 2 weeks strike stupid. apparently you don't have the facts straight. we are also gonna be canceling drivers to get them to waste their time.

·
Registered
41 Posts
it's not a 2 weeks strike stupid. apparently you don't have the facts straight. we are also gonna be canceling drivers to get them to waste their time.
That is what I just said in post before yours. A weekend is not long enough. Go for 14 days and show them you can live without a job.

·
Banned
1,019 Posts
And also please do turn your rider app on and help drive the surge!
we're not sure how thats gonna play out because we are informing our pax to make plans with other means of transportation for that weekend so that they don't have to pay those extreme high surges. many say they will download the lyft app.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I and many others don't share these views. These demands are like demanding the minimum wage be raised.

If you think people will pay more develope your own app and charge what you like. If you want to make more than minimum wage find find a job that pays more.

·
Banned
1,019 Posts
I and many others don't share these views. These demands are like demanding the minimum wage be raised.

If you think people will pay more develope your own app and charge what you like. If you want to make more than minimum wage find find a job that pays more.
we understand that not all drivers will share our concern. that's fine. On Oct 16th at 5 pm those of us who are in unity will show uber that we are more than slaves. we are people with families and we will stand up for our lively-hood. thanks for your input though.

·
Registered
41 Posts
One more piece of advice when you are requesting those fake rides I will make sure to text you thanking you for choosing Uber like I do all request so they can track you and tie it to your driver account.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts