Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im thinking of starting with Uber in the Pittsburgh area. Have lived here for awhile and know the city well. I drive a new Ford Focus (still making car payments). Is business good for part time in the burgh? I have a full time job and Im looking for a little money to help with my car/ insurance payments. Good idea or bad?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Business is GREAT friday, Saturday nights. In the city, Lawrenceville, shadyside, southside, oakland. From 6pm-300am. Lots of surging going on especially in all areas of city. You can make an easy $300-400 on weekends. USJBC refer driver code. Also Pirate and Steelers and Penguin games.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Also, if you complete 20 trips in your first week, Uber will give you a $100.00 bonus. I am almost certain they are still doing the bonus.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Also, if you complete 20 trips in your first week, Uber will give you a $100.00 bonus. I am almost certain they are still doing the bonus.
Thank you Bandit704 for your reply! I'll be looking at driving 2AM-5AM on weekdays possibly and surge times on weekends/ games.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts