Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
On a positive note , I would say that about %90 of my pax have been a pleasure to drive , tell some great stories and are in tune to what us as Uber drivers are going through and are starting to realize that they have a say in how Uber runs its business and some have vowed to take to social media to try and affect change for them and the driver And want competition to Uber other than a taxi .

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
-I've had steady requests today and all the passengers have been nice and friendly.

-The words "Ice Boat Terrace" and "Dan Leckie Way" have not appeared on my screen once today.
Dan leckie way (shudder)..

Pass on this one. Zero positive experiences
You haven't had One positive experience?, I find that hard to believe.

Miss what? All the rate cuts?
The comraderie , being able to say you drive (lol) some people miss it even though they know they have to move on , hard to let go or you wouldn't be here now right?

·
Registered
491 Posts
motivates me to get of house and run errands. feel like I'm killing two birds with one stone.

Really nice that our fares are paid via cc vs taxi driver having pax try to run off n not pay.

Also nice app will put destination right into waze navigation so I don't have to retype it.

I like talking to pax getting news and events word of mouth.

Never had uber not put money into my bank account on time.

Stupid and doesn't pay any money but I enjoy getting stars and badges from pax. still would rather money but..

I enjoy the stories and humor on Uberpeople.net

1 - 20 of 49 Posts