Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good luck drivers, I ll be more in the burbs from now on !!

Starting Thursday night, I-76 eastbound will be reduced to a single lane between the 30th Street and University Avenue interchanges in Philadelphia during the following hours:
  • 9:00 PM Thursday, April 4, to 5:00 AM Friday, April 5
  • 9:00 PM Friday, April 5, to 10:00 AM Saturday, April 6
  • 9:00 PM Saturday, April 6 to 10:00 AM Sunday, April 7
  • 9:00 PM Sunday, April 7, to 5:00 AM Monday, April 8

https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2...ounty-as-crews-begin-2-year-viaducts-project/

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
This past Monday night, I did a Pool around 9:30-10:00 pm. I dropped off first pax at the SEPTA station on South Street across from Franklin Field. Second pax was going to K&A.

I made a left from the South Street bridge to the on ramp for 76 West only to see police just past the bottom of the ramp halting.all 76 West traffic! Ugh.

I considered making a u-turn on the ramp or putting it in reverse for 100 yards but I thought pax could report me. She didn’t say anything so I waited...and waited...like ten minutes until police let us crawl off the 30th street exit and then to 676 East. Argh.

·
Premium Member
704 Posts
Its a blessing, thats all I can say.
You can make 10$ or more per trip if you know what to do.
Manyunk to cc?
Too much traffic, road closure, lets take 76 west-476 south-95 north , its alot faster.
Ok lets go

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.