Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Welp.....he should know not to take a ride with the drivers that he doesn't pay fairly (which is all uber drivers). If he would lower his commission to 15% maybe this kind of $#!+ won't happen to him.
Stick his Ass behind the wheel for 12 hours a day 5 days a week and see how he likes that

·
Premium Member
64,570 Posts
That's to easy. Make him work 16/7 like the contractors that purchased the outrageous lease cars after they were told they would make enough for the payment.
Thing is,Travis WORKS 16/7
And likes it.
Thinks it is normal.
" Properly Utilized ".

Welp.....he should know not to take a ride with the drivers that he doesn't pay fairly (which is all uber drivers). If he would lower his commission to 15% maybe this kind of $#!+ won't happen to him.
I bet $1.00 it was Uber Corporate Account.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
400 Posts
That always made me scratch my head. For those of us w/o our chauffeur's licenses & commercial insurance, I can understand Uber charging 20-25% to cover the cost of a group commercial insurance plan.
What justification does Uber have for charging 25% to UberBlack drivers who are covering their own insurance? Uber is just the dispatcher and credit card processor in their case.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts