Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
957 Posts
This is what's called a 'dead cat bounce'...The walls are closing in and you look for any crumb to fight back...
You used to tell me about the death of BC....Looks like Uber will be gone sooner than us...Looooool

·
Banned
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What you gonna do Taz ?
Back to the Chicken Cottage or 'inside as well, Boss ?'..
Don't worry. When you have to sleep in your car ill give you a job....infact if you want ill let you wash me cars once or twice a week....i pay handsomely. Ill even ask the neighbours if they need there cars washed....thats the sorta chap i am. Always happy to help.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Breaks my heart...
Scraping the barrel here big time. One of my call over partners is out. He hasn't failed to his his target earnings yet once, and it's meant to be kipper. Those targets are double what a respected PH firm set out daily for their drivers during the week, and treble on weekends. So whilst Taz thinks he knows it all, better to listen to those who do it on a daily basis.

·
Premium Member
11,869 Posts
Scraping the barrel here big time. One of my call over partners is out. He hasn't failed to his his target earnings yet once, and it's meant to be kipper. Those targets are double what a respected PH firm set out daily for their drivers during the week, and treble on weekends. So whilst Taz thinks he knows it all, better to listen to those who do it on a daily basis.
Been hearing this many times from you call over partner

What is it? is he a partner you call home over ?

Reactions: Taz7

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Been hearing this many times from you call over partner

What is it? is he a partner you call home over ?
I don't understand what you're implying taz? Please explain.

He's a good friend of mine and now excellent cabbie, he had lots of knock backs on the KOL and took them on the chin and got the job done

Now he's reaping the rewards.

·
Premium Member
11,869 Posts
I don't understand what you're implying taz? Please explain.

He's a good friend of mine and now excellent cabbie, he had lots of knock backs on the KOL and took them on the chin and got the job done

Now he's reaping the rewards.
And when will u pass you've taken so long

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
By the time scooter boy is ready for the final exam, kol will be scrapped. I hope he has those noose handy, as per my previous suggestion.
Are you suggesting I hang myself? Classy as ever.

On what evidence? Have you seen KOL numbers? They've recently made a documentary about it. When's the uber test documentary being made? And why are the call over rooms full? Many of them uber drivers as well as other PH?

And when will u pass you've taken so long
Still on appearances Thanks babs but it will take as long as it takes.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts