Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,501 Posts
Pool trip part 1: do an unmatched pool request.
Pool trip part 2: inform Uber the pool request you completed went unmatched and request uberX pay.
Does anyone do this?

·
Registered
821 Posts
Drivers need to to stop accepting Pool bcuz uber is just giving the riders a treat at the expense of the driver despite the fact we already have crazy expenses driving for them

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yes I have done this, most times it has taken many emails back and forth to finally get someone to act...much easier to not accept..

·
Registered
14 Posts
Pool trip part 1: do an unmatched pool request.
Pool trip part 2: inform Uber the pool request you completed went unmatched and request uberX pay.
Does anyone do this?
I thought the fare was supposed to remain uberx pay unless there was a matched ride? Pool is such crap. I'm over it. Anyone gotten blowback from them about declining pool requests yet?

·
Registered
184 Posts
I will never do a pool. Uber will never give you blow back for declining. They have so many new drivers every week that will accept them, until they wise up or quit.

·
Premium Member
1,991 Posts
My brother said he took a pool ride as a pax from Midtown to Decatur and was only charged 1.38. no one else was in the car
How can anyone make money with those low rates?

Oh right, nobody is making money, not Uber and certainly not Uber drivers.

·
Banned
5,897 Posts
How can anyone make money with those low rates?

Oh right, nobody is making money, not Uber and certainly not Uber drivers.
The only hope of making any money is the possible incentative, or if a driver earns silver/gold platinum status. I'm not sure what areas have what. All I know is Kekolo has platinum status and get 2x on fares.

·
Premium Member
1,991 Posts
What the heck is this? Obviously I do not have an AmEx silver/gold or platinum card or I wouldn't be asking.
Uber is taking the meager "profit" it makes in your market and is using that money, along with investor money, to pay drivers in certain cities substantially more than they collect from customers.

Reactions: negeorgia
1 - 20 of 23 Posts