Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MAKE SURE TO CHECK YOUR LOGS TODAY FOR MISSING RIDES !

I had a pool ride missing from today, after the App crash started. Once I got back on the road, it was working off and on. I picked up pool pax # 1 in downtown, only because it was surging. Once we got about 1 mile, the pax said "I wonder where Yolanda is going". I said, who is Yolanda. It was pax # 2. I never got notified with any ping at all for pax 2, nor did it show up and change my gps. I checked the app, sure enough it AUTOMATICALLY accepted pax 2 for me. DUMB ****ERS, this better not be the way it is.

Turns out they were both nice girls, showed up on time outside, and I didn't have any issue along the way. Until now, home checking my Earnings log on the phone. WHERE THE **** IS MY POOL RIDE, the only one I did today. COMPLETELY MISSING from Trip Log, Earnings, and Invoice. Just emailed them.

So be aware, you may be missing rides from this morning, single or pool. And be careful that you don't automatically get the 2nd pax along the way. I know pax 1 was a surge, but i have no idea if pax 2 was. I think so, the farthest I went was from downtown to the grove, gross far was $28 for both. And nothing unusual about being out of the way to get # 2.

·
Registered
373 Posts
I had back to back rides yesterday in Hollywood where it auto accepted. I was rating the PAX I had just dropped off, and then was prompted to pick up (insert name here). After dropping him off, same thing again..

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
MAKE SURE TO CHECK YOUR LOGS TODAY FOR MISSING RIDES !

I had a pool ride missing from today, after the App crash started. Once I got back on the road, it was working off and on. I picked up pool pax # 1 in downtown, only because it was surging. Once we got about 1 mile, the pax said "I wonder where Yolanda is going". I said, who is Yolanda. It was pax # 2. I never got notified with any ping at all for pax 2, nor did it show up and change my gps. I checked the app, sure enough it AUTOMATICALLY accepted pax 2 for me. DUMB ****ERS, this better not be the way it is.

Turns out they were both nice girls, showed up on time outside, and I didn't have any issue along the way. Until now, home checking my Earnings log on the phone. WHERE THE **** IS MY POOL RIDE, the only one I did today. COMPLETELY MISSING from Trip Log, Earnings, and Invoice. Just emailed them.

So be aware, you may be missing rides from this morning, single or pool. And be careful that you don't automatically get the 2nd pax along the way. I know pax 1 was a surge, but i have no idea if pax 2 was. I think so, the farthest I went was from downtown to the grove, gross far was $28 for both. And nothing unusual about being out of the way to get # 2.
Pool is just a complete disaster as it is.

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pool is just a complete disaster as it is.
yep...i can't even count how many 2nd poolers i have cancelled or ignored. a lot. once i hit the back button, it will ping once and go back to my map.

however, i did get some insight today from my pax about the surge rates on pool. i didn't think they were paying any part of the surge rates. but they said they are. one said it was a 2.1x @ $19 estimate, she waited and at @ 1.4x it went down to $11 or so. i know they still get a discount, but it is still a mystery on how it's calculated during the shared part of the ride.

UC, my first one on pool today, Aurora, was going to The Groundlings for an audition. She is already doing stand-up and improv. And tonight she's part of the last team to be up at improv for the 7-day record for the longest single running improv show. It is at I.O. ? Something like that.

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
UC, my first one on pool today, Aurora, was going to The Groundlings for an audition. She is already doing stand-up and improv. And tonight she's part of the last team to be up at improv for the 7-day record for the longest single running improv show. It is at I.O. ? Something like that.
Yup, I.O. The main improv spots in LA are Groundlings, Upright Citizens Brigade, Second City, and I.O. West. I've taken all levels of improv and sketch classes at UCB. I don't have time to hit it every night like these kids in their twenties. It's lots of fun though.

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yup, I.O. The main improv spots in LA are Groundlings, Upright Citizens Brigade, Second City, and I.O. West. I've taken all levels of improv and sketch classes at UCB. I don't have time to hit it every night like these kids in their twenties. It's lots of fun though.
That's the one. She said it's streaming live online. And I've had a guy that did work UCB 2 nights a week. I have not been yet, but want to go.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts