Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody have pool riders hitting on each other?
Happened 2 times the other night.
Picked up a dude, then picked up a girl. Ride was almost over and I hear the guy say "are you single." She says "yes." He asks "can I have you number?" and she gives it to him. Just like that!
Half an hour later, same scenario. This guy talked it up though, from the moment he got in the car. Bragging about his money, and trips to France, and on and on. He finally got around to asking and she give him her number.
I'm gonna put up a sign that says "The Love Uber" Serve up some chocolate covered strawberries and Champagne. Play some romantic music. For a huge additional fee of course.

·
Banned
1,321 Posts
Picked up a dude, then picked up a girl. Ride was almost over and I hear the guy say "are you single." She says "yes." He asks "can I have you number?" and she gives it to him. Just like that!
Half an hour later, same scenario. This guy talked it up though, from the moment he got in the car. Bragging about his money, and trips to France, and on and on. He finally got around to asking and she give him her number.
I'm gonna put up a sign that says "The Love Uber" Serve up some chocolate covered strawberries and Champagne. Play some romantic music. For a huge additional fee of course.
The only romance that took place that evening was you getting bent over for pool pay.
Go take a shower and pretend nothing happened.

·
Registered
15,008 Posts
Jeez - you guys sound like my WIFE!
You were expecting Penthouse Forum?
I've got cartoon characters for my avatar - that should have been your first clue.
The aardvark isn't chasing the ant because he wants to screw him.
Your wife always expects penthouse forum material?

·
Premium Member
7,977 Posts
I've got cartoon characters for my avatar - that should have been your first clue.
Well, there's a little bit of difference between giving a guy your phone number, versus getting together to hook up with him.

Anyhow, there's always the tactic of giving him the wrong phone number. To be effective, it has to be done enthusiastically, so that he doesn't question it. Personally, I've never done that, but I know girlfriends who have.

I prefer the approach of "No sorry, I have a boyfriend." But if I ever wanted to, technically I'm single. Legally, anyway.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You lost me at pool ride.
I don't know why people are so down on pool rides. I've done the math, and I've made some of my best hourly rates there. And my average is above the average for my market. I just hope I don't have to start carrying around a bucket of cold water, and a UV black light. Does Uber pay damages for those kinds of stains?

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Well, there's a little bit of difference between giving a guy your phone number, versus getting together to hook up with him.

Anyhow, there's always the tactic of giving him the wrong phone number. To be effective, it has to be done enthusiastically, so that he doesn't question it. Personally, I've never done that, but I know girlfriends who have.

I prefer the approach of "No sorry, I have a boyfriend." But if I ever wanted to, technically I'm single. Legally, anyway.
What's your number? Asking for a friend!

It's easy to give out your number these days. iOS makes it a simple 'block'. Though I would never share my phone number with anyone. Once someone has it, they have all of your social media accounts and know everything about you that you choose to share.

·
Premium Member
11,630 Posts
How do you know?

What's your number? Asking for a friend!

It's easy to give out your number these days. iOS makes it a simple 'block'. Though I would never share my phone number with anyone. Once someone has it, they have all of your social media accounts and know everything about you that you choose to share.
Unless you have a Google number.

·
2021 Bugatti Chiron
7,105 Posts
I don't know why people are so down on pool rides. I've done the math, and I've made some of my best hourly rates there. And my average is above the average for my market. I just hope I don't have to start carrying around a bucket of cold water, and a UV black light. Does Uber pay damages for those kinds of stains?
I think like everything with Rideshare it is market dependent. Some markets they may be worth it, other markets forget it. The Miami Market tends to lean on the forget it side. I guess if I got some on destination mode toward where I want to go i would take them. The few I have done worked out okay for me but were awkward when PAX seemed surprised that I had to pick-up others. Pretty sure my two 3 star ratings both came form those POOL rides.

Reactions: Rakos

·
Premium Member
11,630 Posts
Your wife always expects penthouse forum material?
Why? your wife doesn't?
You guys are too much. My wife doesn't even know what penthouse is.
My Grandma always told me the secret to a good marriage was to be a lady in the living room, a chef in the kitchen, and the most depraved ***** you can muster in the bedroom.

I know it was a different generation, but Grandpa was always home on time.

·
Registered
15,008 Posts
My Grandma always told me the secret to a good marriage was to be a lady in the living room, a chef in the kitchen, and the most depraved ***** you can muster in the bedroom.

I know it was a different generation, but Grandpa was always home on time.
The way it should be!

Oh, she does does alright.
lol those are fighting words!

·
Premium Member
3,476 Posts
Offer ghb mints for the quick trips

1 - 20 of 26 Posts