Uber Drivers Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a pax request pool to go to jersey gardens mall.....he then proceeded to bring his wife and 3 kids with him.......I started to cancel but then he offered me cash tip so i took them.......I noticed after the trip he only paid 14 bucks for what would be a 25 dollar ride......... I inturn made 22.88 from the app and he gave me an extra 10 so 32.88..... My question is how did he get 10 bucks service fee deducted???? I didnt receive any complaints or did uber just take the loss on it???

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oh ok i was thinking he told uber he gave me cash lol but i didnt see a complaint or bad rating so i didnt wanna jump the gun......he was supposed to pick uber x .....i did him a favor..... i knew i would make more off the ride by him picking pool and stopping new request.......which it worked out pretty well

money talks he gave me extra and i took the bait lol
:):):)

·
Premium Member
11,599 Posts
oh ok i was thinking he told uber he gave me cash lol but i didnt see a complaint or bad rating so i didnt wanna jump the gun......he was supposed to pick uber x .....i did him a favor..... i knew i would make more off the ride by him picking pool and stopping new request.......which it worked out pretty well

money talks he gave me extra and i took the bait lol
:):):)
Do you drive X or XL? You said there were 5 riders total, is why I asked. Also, how old were the kids? Were there proper car seats for any and all under the age of 8 years?

Really... If your vehicle is an X, you could have gotten yourself into real trouble here. Way, way more than $32.88, and a permanent deactivation to boot.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LEXUS IS 250 the kids were 12 8 and 6 plus wife and husband...... I only drive when I feel like it which is maybe 8-12 hours a week total im willing to take a chance ive done way worse things against the law before lol

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
with pay yes i have a price tag on it....i could careless bout the other drivers its a dog eat dog world im here to make my lil cash and go we break rules everyday stop acting like u dont commit any sins or break any laws lol u guys kill me

·
Registered
280 Posts
with pay yes i have a price tag on it....i could careless bout the other drivers its a dog eat dog world im here to make my lil cash and go we break rules everyday stop acting like u dont commit any sins or break any laws lol u guys kill me
I'll pay, what else do you have a price tag on 0_<

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.