Uber Drivers Forum banner
  • If you have joined UberPeople.net because your Uber account was hacked, you've likely been taken in by a scam. Please read this before starting a thread on this subject.

Will I make Diamond and get $350?

• If not your a monkey. 馃悞

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Perhaps if... 馃

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • No way. 馃毇

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other...

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Yes.

Votes: 5 38.5%
41 - 60 of 75 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #41 · (Edited)
@ObeyTheNumbers Sir "you" are a disgrace to the community... :side:

View attachment 692939
I have geography and low volume working in my favor.

You know Uber could start leveraging the cancellation and acceptance rate against you knowing by now what you like to accept.

If your just a waste of bandwidth why bother sending you pings?

First comes the carrot, then comes the stick. 馃槀

I know it IS Ubers fault for not allowing us some measure of filtration. But then we are not supposed to be doing this for a living anyhow.

How you find the time and energy to decline and cancel so many trips is beyond me, either Photoshop or software. But software usually works on the acceptance unless your two timing it with Lyftard and the software is cherry picking between the two, cancelling the other? 馃

Super Moderator
Ahhh Saturday night, my savior.

View attachment 692998

9 days to make 28 points.

Only 3+ one point trips per day. 馃榿

Tar be light at de end of de tunnel boyz and grirlz.
Just so you know, I'm going to be really pissed if you don't make this damn bonus! It's a lot to hit this bonus and you're so close. Perhaps you could overshoot for 4 to 5 points a day? Just so I feel better about this whole process. Please and thank you馃榿

Premium Member
I have geography and low volume working in my favor.

You know Uber could start leveraging the cancellation and acceptance rate against you knowing by now what you like to accept.

If your just a waste of bandwidth why bother sending you pings?

First comes the carrot, then comes the stick. 馃槀

I know it IS Ubers fault for not allowing us some measure of filtration. But then we are not supposed to be doing this for a living anyhow.

How you find the time and energy to decline and cancel so many trips is beyond me, either Photoshop or software. But software usually works on the acceptance unless your two timing it with Lyftard and the software is cherry picking between the two, cancelling the other? 馃
Meehh.. ignoring and cancelling takes minimal effort. It works pretty good...

Font Screenshot Number Parallel
Font Number Parallel Screenshot
Font Number Screenshot Parallel

Premium Member
Recovering Longhauler
  • Haha
Reactions: Uberyouber

Registered
Hey @ObeyTheNumbers , think that鈥檚 photoshopped too ? ^^^^^^ and no I鈥檓 not talkin bout the dude jerkin off . That鈥檚 just a live action metaphor about how much satisfaction he gets from ****ing Uber. When a company decides to just try to **** you over at every turn , some of us understand that we have to take the gloves off and do unto others as they do unto to you , or a much more simple term, what鈥檚 good for the goose is good for the gander

Premium Member
41 - 60 of 75 Posts