Uber Drivers Forum banner

How many headaches do you get each week driving?

Votes: 1 11.1%

Votes: 2 22.2%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Do you really drive 7 days a week?

Votes: 3 33.3%
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,277 Posts
Your brain is made up of about 75 percent water. Make sure you’re staying hydrated throughout your shift, and remember the locations of convenient quick-stops where you can relieve yourself.

·
Premium Member
6,876 Posts
Let's see...
Avg 20 rides each weekday, 3 days...
Avg 35 rides Fri and Sat...
That's 130 rides per week. Average of 2 pax per ride, is 260 pax.
On avg, 1/3 of them cause an annoyance by being late to the car, smelling bad, or trying to bring i food or ask me to hit a drive thru.

So I guess I am at about 87 headaches per week.

Then there is the 3 or 4 times per week that I need to contact U or L to dispute a missing cancel fee, or something else. So let's just round my number up to 90 per week.

·
Premium Member
3,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Your brain is made up of about 75 percent water. Make sure you're staying hydrated throughout your shift, and remember the locations of convenient quick-stops where you can relieve yourself.
Convenience stores expect you to buy something to use their restroom, so I bear in mind where car washes are.

Driving too long without food can cause headaches.
And low blood sugar.

Let's see...
Avg 20 rides each weekday, 3 days...
Avg 35 rides Fri and Sat...
That's 130 rides per week. Average of 2 pax per ride, is 260 pax.
On avg, 1/3 of them cause an annoyance by being late to the car, smelling bad, or trying to bring i food or ask me to hit a drive thru.

So I guess I am at about 87 headaches per week.

Then there is the 3 or 4 times per week that I need to contact U or L to dispute a missing cancel fee, or something else. So let's just round my number up to 90 per week.
I had one that was close to 500 lbs this morning. I had to get her unpaired, never to see again.

·
Premium Member
9,277 Posts
Convenience stores expect you to buy something to use their restroom, so I bear in mind where car washes are.
I'm mindful of where all the current construction sites are in my area, there's always a porta-potti situated where I can quickly pull up to and pop in and out. Construction workers never bother to notice or say anything.

·
Premium Member
3,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm mindful of where all the current construction sites are in my area, there's always a porta-potti situated where I can quickly pull up to and pop in and out. Construction workers never bother to notice or say anything.
I thought about porter-potties, but illegals think toilet paper clogs, like the rags they use south of the border!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts