Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
20,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need me some "can still see out, can't see anything looking in" tint done on the back

And something mildly illegal but not over the top on the first row

If you know how much a place you like charges to do a whole fullsize SUV, all the better, please do tell

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Need me some "can still see out, can't see anything looking in" tint done on the back

If you know how much a place you like charges to do a whole fullsize SUV, all the better, please do tell
Groupon has a ton of cheap deals in your area. Just search on there with your zip code.

·
Banned
20,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not asking for cheapest rando crap

I need survive full summer day heat, zero indecent exposure, toll lane grade tint that I can still see out of at night

·
Registered
144 Posts
I recommend Tint Goodness in Buena Park. They have a Groupon around but the guy that works there will give you a better deal than whatever Groupon offers. I had my hatchback tinted there for 300+tax but it's ceramic tint. And the prices he was giving for regular tint was around $150 or so I don't remember exactly.

·
Banned
20,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hmm... so just the thing to add if you already lurk with tinted deflectors on cracked windows, hatch popped, and USB fan

·
Registered
6,830 Posts

Look up best tint in Stanton , they have done several cars for me.

Go down and talk to him, you get what you pay for.

I went for the mid price

·
Premium Member
23,298 Posts
15/20 Tint Grade (15 front windows 20 everything back). Also check into having windshield tinting (clear). Cuts the UV rays without cutting vision, if done correctly.

Ceramic tinting for all windows, hands down the best.

This place in Pasadena does a good job of explaining the differences on their website~ http://www.g5tintshop.com/pinnacle-series/

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.