Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Premium Member
381 Posts
I did ok considering I was offline for a couple of hours to take care of some non Uber related business. Had a not so great day and was headed home on 92 at 6:15 with my app on when I got a 50 min ride SE which turned out to be an AP ride @ $29 and change with a $10 tip taking me up to $152 and change plus a $5 cash tip I received earlier in the day.

Attachments

· Registered
296 Posts
I did ok considering I was offline for a couple of hours to take care of some non Uber related business. Had a not so great day and was headed home on 92 at 6:15 with my app on when I got a 50 min ride SE which turned out to be an AP ride @ $29 and change with a $10 tip taking me up to $152 and change plus a $5 cash tip I received earlier in the day.
Unlike you and your wannabe, Sugar Daddy, I am thankful I do not have to rely on Uber or Lyft for income. Nor do I risk getting infected and infecting my family by doing ride share and picking up many that are not practicing quarantining or other suggested practices to help avoid virus.

· Premium Member
381 Posts
Unlike you and your wannabe, Sugar Daddy, I am thankful I do not have to rely on Uber or Lyft for income. Nor do I risk getting infected and infecting my family by doing ride share and picking up many that are not practicing quarantining or other suggested practices to help avoid virus.
Neither do I but thank you for your opinion.

· Premium Member
171 Posts
Glad for you. Give thanks for that. But there is no need to come on here lambasting anyone.

· Premium Member
104 Posts
You never know, you might still get it despite your any type of care social distancing. Staying safe involves one having a strong immunity. @John and many others who are Uberring a lot may have way stronger immunity than yours. Mocking and condescending isn't good. Grow up and learn from what has happened to Rudy Gobert!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.