Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
There's always some schmuck waiting all hours of the day to get their $3 ride so never fear...lol! I really do think there needs to be regulations to protect people from themselves at times. This is just ridiculous.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There's always some schmuck waiting all hours of the day to get their $3 ride so never fear...lol! I really do think there needs to be regulations to protect people from themselves at times. This is just ridiculous.
I think overnight driving is the best time to drive. No traffic, the rides are usually longer, less likely to have a car accident, and a lot of airport riders.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
I think overnight driving is the best time to drive. No traffic, the rides are usually longer, less likely to have a car accident, and a lot of airport riders.
I just hated the professional drunks at those times....the 2am ones were smashed a little, but the 4am ones were completely hammered. Felt like I had to disinfect the car once they left. Couldn't stand it

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[ QUOTE=".rtaatl, post: 1108068, member: 374"]I just hated the professional drunks at those times....the 2am ones were smashed a little, but the 4am ones were completely hammered. Felt like I had to disinfect the car once they left. Couldn't stand it[/QUOTE]
I understand. Maybe I'm an oddity, because I rarely get drunk riders. Marijuana is another story.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts