Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Yeah you REALLY need to read the contracts man. They stare no rental is given. WTF I know!

Same dilemma only difference is I at least read the damn thing: Normally I have an action camera as a dash cam, but I was using my action camera snowboarding and lost it. Well about 3 weeks some dumbass on a bicycle not paying attention and a sh4tty rider t boned my rear quarter panel as I was completing a turn pulling into a driveway.
Me not knowing if there was damage to my car or not motioned for him to come over and see damages. As. I’m stepping out of the car the **** started taking off on his bike. I tried to hop back in and follow him, but was in full blown traffic before I could even leave the parking lot. Gahhhhh you can feel my pain! Guess who’s going to have to pay those damages? ME. Sure I could’ve filed a report of being hit, but without the proof I already know it’s coming out of my own deductible and going on my record. So because me other dumba## POS I have to probably spend $1.2-1.6k on bodywork and paint blending. On a car that’s not even mine sometimes I wish I’d just get rear ended and walk away from this, but since now I’m going to pay $$$ might as well keep the car for sawhilenlonger which is probably what you should’ve done. Oh well lessons learned huh

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.