Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the best thing to do if 3 drunk guy just jump onto your car and they shout to take them somewhere?no they not passenger ...call police or just drive to the river?-:)))seriously its just happend with me at elephant snd castle roundabout when i stopped on the red light.i just taken the key and phone out and left the car...(cctv have in the car).so what you guys doing in this situation?thanks

·
Registered
190 Posts
What is the best thing to do if 3 drunk guy just jump onto your car and they shout to take them somewhere?no they not passenger ...call police or just drive to the river?-:)))seriously its just happend with me at elephant snd castle roundabout when i stopped on the red light.i just taken the key and phone out and left the car...(cctv have in the car).so what you guys doing in this situation?thanks
Exactly what You did, ask them to get out of the car that you're already busy.
If they don't leave the car, collect keys and phone (as You did) and menace them that you're calling the police.
My advise is to keep always the doors looked (I never look my doors but I should start doing it).

·
Registered
338 Posts
Always keep doors locked even when prob drunks try to get in,btw what you did was the best,don't react you could lose license or good looks

·
Registered
37 Posts
Always keep the doors locked. Even when you wait outside the car. If it happens to be your costumes say it's someone else you are waiting for and drive away.( with the doors locked) :))) hope this helps

·
Registered
192 Posts
Keep the doors locked at all times then unwanted guests can't get in, secondly only ever open the passenger window a few inches that way u can't be attacked by trouble or have ha do reaching in to grab your property

·
Premium Member
1,021 Posts
Always keep ur doors locmed, i had one masive polish drunk guy sat in me car and wanted me to take him home, but for some reason he was afraid of me but bottom line doors should be locked at all times.

·
Premium Member
8,065 Posts
Keep auto lock on.....

·
Registered
38 Posts
Drive them to the nearest police station then get out or tell them to get the f*ck out the car ??!!

Simples

1 - 20 of 21 Posts