Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
I check my trip everyday, cos ERP does not added to the fare. almost every trip kena.
Uber driver partner support suck. Email no reply .Please prepare to wait up to 3 hrs @ Uber office. When I was there yesterday, they were more interested to recruit drivers.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Every single day, uber sure screw up ERP fee. Just for today , i ended the trip and it is reflected as $21.72 + $3 erp
but my account reflected as $17.72 - 20% + $3 ERP = $17.93. By right i should get $21.72 x *0 % = 17.376 + $3 erp = $20.376?
tell me if i am right or wrong?

·
Registered
97 Posts
its not added for sure, but the staff told me its auto add, pcb

do not sign up for uber, its a scam for driver, last week i have been accepting all call and completed more than 50 trips but in the end i still have to top up $200 for petrol

my sg50 also cheat, peck hr all cheat... guess what? last week im lossing $200 for driving 50+ hours . even driving on national day too.. pcb.
LTA should step in, gov should step in too. will help them free marketing if they don't reply. been waiting till today for a reply

·
Registered
491 Posts
I suggest to check for long trips. Previously, i encountered one long trip with surge 1.5 and yet fare cheaper than one earlier shorter trip. The fare shown only $17 plus. I brought the issue up to the support hotline and after 2 weeks I was compensated $38 plus. Luckily the difference is great and figures to calculate if not i will not have found out.

·
Registered
491 Posts
I do check on long trips esp when I find the fare is not justifiable.

20% is the commission to Uber, easy money for them.

Pls don't rely too much on incentives, it creates stress for driver to meet target.

·
Registered
97 Posts
THIS system is out to scam driver . because of the $200 if ref new drive making sure they can get new sucker in weekly.
need to warn more others. there many way to make money, grabtaxi grabcar. or a full time taxi driver with local company. if anyone really need.

·
Registered
88 Posts
How to check if its added or not? I joined last week and assume its included.
You can check from the Earnings option after you go offline. Tap on the trip and the earnings breakdown will show.

I have written to Uber before the last app update to include an option to check earnings breakdown after every trip ends; instead of needing to go offline before you can check. I got a reply saying that they value my feedback n suggestions and will float it up to higher management for consideration. So far, for this new app update, still not included.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts