Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How can I have the city where I drive added to the list of U.S. Cities on this forum? It is actually within the new Fayetteville, AR area (so I guess that's the city that would need to be added).

·
Banned
1,433 Posts
How can I have the city where I drive added to the list of U.S. Cities on this forum? It is actually within the new Fayetteville, AR area (so I guess that's the city that would need to be added).
Well just so you know, unless you live in a "major" US city, your forum will get next to zero play anyway.
Let me put it this way, i live in this little tiny town called Sacramento.... You might have heard of it ? And it gets about 1 new post a week.... So especially if your not allready on the list, and sometimes, even if you are, having a subsection for your town is pointless.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Agreed. There might be 100 drivers in your city gogo girl, but you are most likley one of the very few in your city that has has an account on this forum.
Hell, I'm in the San Francisco sub forum, one of the busiest markets and has an estimated 45000 uber/lyft drivers, and we have the same 30 people that are regular posters. Of that 30 posters, maybe 10 of them live in San Francisco and the others live in cities that are up to 2 hours away.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts