Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I heard someone in a forum say 60 rides is for platinum? I though it was 75 trips, is Uber giving people different thresholds and different trip guarantee's even though they are both on the same their?

UPDATE: Im an Idiot and read another post wrong. 75 trips is Platinum not 60 regardless of how poorly I read. Sorry if anyone got a small glimmer of hope from my post, that was cruel.

·
Premium Member
5,963 Posts
I don't even have metals in my city,but I can tell you uber will never make it easier,if Uber changed the ride requirement it will go up not down.

·
Premium Member
14,346 Posts
What it like making all that good uber money,how long do you think uber will keep the metal program around.
Well, either they give us medals or surge. Uber, is in a bad place because the drivers here won't work for 90c a mile and the knucklehead pax won't pay for surge.

Uber is in a bad position and I love it.

·
Premium Member
5,963 Posts
Well, either they give us medals or surge. Uber, is in a bad place because the drivers here won't work for 90c a mile and the knucklehead pax won't pax for surge.

Uber is in a bad position and I love it.
Well at least the driver there figured it out there,not hereATTACH]51675[/ATTACH]

Attachments

1 - 20 of 33 Posts