Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
It will take just one @@@@@@@ pax who will make a hole there and spray you virus cocktail. Don't trust them, stay home.
Those chimical it kill you before Corona ..in my car become so heavy smell from all of this dezinfectants ...I have to put the car in quarantine 😀 the best way it is to get tractor with trailer then to he driver are safe ..

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
Chinese used to call Muslims Viruses in China " if you interact with Muslim you become a Muslim"! God sent them viruses in which Humanity is unable to find a cure.
Chinese banned Hijabs in China! God made both Chinese men and women wear masks and clothes resembling a Hijab!

·
Premium Member
2,993 Posts
ok!!!! I'm dying now! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💀

Chinese used to call Muslims Viruses in China " if you interact with Muslim you become a Muslim"! God sent them viruses in which Humanity is unable to find a cure.
Chinese banned Hijabs in China! God made both Chinese men and women wear masks and clothes resembling a Hijab!
Stop it! Lmao!!! So what the **** the Iranians did?? There's an outbreak over there too🤦‍♂🤣🤣😂💀

·
Premium Member
216 Posts

Stop it! Lmao!!! So what the @@@@ the Iranians did?? There's an outbreak over there too🤦‍♂🤣🤣😂💀
That is beyond your [email protected]@@@g understanding! you won't understand it anyway! You are the people of this world! know it!

Stop it! Lmao!!! So what the @@@@ the Iranians did?? There's an outbreak over there too🤦‍♂🤣🤣😂💀
He laughs best who laughs last! make sure nothing gets stuck in your throat while laughing!

·
Premium Member
2,993 Posts
That is beyond your [email protected]@@@g understanding! you won't understand it anyway! You are the people of this world! know it!

He laughs best who laughs last! make sure nothing gets stuck in your throat while laughing!
You didn't answer about Iran! 😂😂😂
If Chinese are dying because your God is punishing them, Why are Iranians dying as well???
What Iranians did to God??
Why are they being punished like the Chinese??

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
If Chinese are dying because your God is punishing them, Why are Iranians dying as well???
Iranians dying because Dara Uber CEO are Iranian God it punish his nation because he mistreated bullying and harassing NYC drivers .. he can go to hell with Al his nation ..the madness with lookout it come from him .... God give God takes

·
Premium Member
2,993 Posts
Iranians dying because Dara Uber CEO are Iranian God it punish his nation because he mistreated bullying and harassing NYC drivers .. he can go to hell with Al his nation ..the madness with lookout it come from him .... God give God takes
I knew They did something 🤣🤣🤣🤣😎😎🤣

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
Why no single case detected in Turkey and in some Muslim countries " nowadays, virus experts visiting these countries to know the people's lifestyle, and why these people not infected by virus"? Why? They are all Muslims in Turkey! But there is a significant difference between Muslim of Turkey and Iran! Once you find out the difference and study it throughly, you will get answer to your question!

BTW do you believe in God? If you are Pagan! Do not bother me with your paganism stupid question! Pagan!

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Why no single case detected in Turkey and in some Muslim countries " nowadays, virus experts visiting these countries to know the people's lifestyle, and why these people not infected by virus"? Why? They are all Muslims in Turkey! But there is a significant difference between Muslim of Turkey and Iran! Once you find out the difference and study it throughly, you will get answer to your question!
They are infected just they have no test equipment to test by being so primitive ..or they covered up for economic purpose .. you should follow how much % had been increased on missing people then you find the Allah answer .. NY had been so infected and no one had taked actions up yo when people start dying ..

·
Premium Member
2,993 Posts

BTW do you believe in God? If you are Pagan! Do not bother me with your paganism stupid question! Pagan!
What happened in Iran??? Why are Iranians dying like the Chinese??? Are you implying Allah prefers Muslims from Turkey over Muslims from Iran?? I'm so intrigued right now! 😂😂😂😂

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.