Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every now and then i open the pax app to see if there is a good surge around 5 pm. So yesterday i do that, i see 2.8, go online and immediately get a ping. I start driving the 6 miles hoping they don't cancel. I get there, business office , business men come out with a bag and small suitcase.
I started smelling the yummy meat at the Brazilian steackhouse i was going to afford with this airport fare. I open trunk, load bags and ask if its dfw or love field,
The rest of the story is summarised by one picture

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,235 Posts
Some people take the higher price solely because they know they aren't going that far. But anything less than a mile they could have walked it

·
Premium Member
5,963 Posts
Every now and then i open the pax app to see if there is a good surge around 5 pm. So yesterday i do that, i see 2.8, go online and immediately get a ping. I start driving the 6 miles hoping they don't cancel. I get there, business office , business men come out with a bag and small suitcase.
I started smelling the yummy meat at the Brazilian steackhouse i was going to afford with this airport fare. I open trunk, load bags and ask if its dfw or love field,
Same thing always happens when I get stuck in uptown that why I just log off and drive off everytime I get drop offs from there

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
Since they had a suitcase and travel is immanent. you could of offered them a pre-scheduled pick up. That's about $30-38 to dfw.

·
Premium Member
2,023 Posts
That Area is Famous for that kind of fare. Live and Learn most UBER riders would do anything to avoid a 2x or 3x for a long distance. But sometimes u may find Paradise like I did months ago. $75 airport run from 75 freeway to DFW. Passenger said they had to get there in 30 mins or they would forfeit their ticket to Hawaii.

·
Registered
76 Posts
If they didn't tip, you should have given them a 1 star rating. I have no patience with the cheap affluent white mother-****ers.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts