Uber Drivers Forum banner

Piece of Crap Uber Software

622 views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  PowersAssociates 
#1 ·
Anybody else getting a ping when you're on a ride already? I'm not talking about another pool ping or stacked ping.
When I accept the ping it just goes back to the same ride I was already on. If you don't accept the ping your acceptance rate will take a hit.
Leave it to Uber to have a software malfunction when you're trying to maintain your acceptance rate for the guarantee.

#2 ·
Anybody else getting a ping when you're on a ride already? I'm not talking about another pool ping or stacked ping.
When I accept the ping it just goes back to the same ride I was already on. If you don't accept the ping your acceptance rate will take a hit.
Leave it to Uber to have a software malfunction when you're trying to maintain your acceptance rate for the guarantee.
Happen to me the other day in BC . I thought maybe because I was kinda out of town

#3 ·
I've gotten a ping on a ride, I've accepted a ping just to have it spin and disappear on me, charging me for a cancellation, and I quickly learned that I can't make a phone call with Uber online or it will cancel any pings I get or send me to the back of the airport queue.

#4 · (Edited)
I received what I consider to be an inappropriate PM from SibeRescueBrian on April 8, 2017.
Because of that PM, this comment is currently under edit.
The owner of uberpeople.net should be aware of this over-reach from SibeRescueBrian,
as this edit of my content contribution is the direct result of the PM I recieved.
Check back soon for edit updates while this content is updated.

#6 · (Edited)
I received what I consider to be an inappropriate PM from SibeRescueBrian on April 8, 2017.
The owner of uberpeople.net should be aware of this over-reach from SibeRescueBrian,
as this edit of my content contribution is the direct result of the PM I recieved.

#7 · (Edited)
Dude, I'm so glad I was able to teach you a new trick that has obviously opened the clogged capillaries and awakened the butterflies in your soul.
Maybe you can use this new skill as a therapy in place of bullying. Sarcastic wit is much more effective than bombastic shit.
Trick? It's a kid game. I doubt you could ever teach me anything. You're not clever enough.
Bullying? Obviously you don't know what that really is.
Have you ever heard the saying, don't go to a battle of wits unarmed? You should adhere to that advice.
By the way, you really shouldn't be responding to the forum while in class. You might get your phone taken away. Besides. I hear high school algebra is so much more difficult than it used to be. You should pay attention.

#8 · (Edited)

#10 · (Edited)

#14 ·
You're right this forum has been pretty boring lately. It's your turn to kick up some dust.
Dude I am kicking up dust lmao

Even you and me got into a back and Forth the other day however I noticed that when the person is educated and not a mean spirited individual we may disagree but eventually we end up agreeing on something else on another post. So it's hard for me on this forum bc I don't deal with the nonsense people who are just causing trouble.

You are one of The few on here that I enjoy conversing with.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.