Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had a few PAX request a trip for a FRIEND of theirs or someone OTHER than themselves.

Is that normal?

I've had the account user contact me as I am on my way to the pickup address asking / telling me the ride is for someone else.

I've done a few of these trips, but with all these MFK'n sting ops happening lately, I wanted to be sure about it, so i ask if anyone knows if it's allowed or am I putting a noose around my neck?

·
Registered
238 Posts
Yeah I guess it's allowed. In the Entourage movie the girl requested at least 2 trips for Turtle. Uber must paid a lot for that.

·
Premium Member
7,612 Posts
I've had a few PAX request a trip for a FRIEND of theirs or someone OTHER than themselves.

Is that normal?

I've had the account user contact me as I am on my way to the pickup address asking / telling me the ride is for someone else.

I've done a few of these trips, but with all these MFK'n sting ops happening lately, I wanted to be sure about it, so i ask if anyone knows if it's allowed or am I putting a noose around my neck?
Yes it is normal ,good 20% to 25% riders are on someone else's account.
Don't worry about sting ops ,as long as your ride is thought the app and you're displaying your trade dress properly you should be fine.

·
Premium Member
10,848 Posts
But if you get one under 18 , one star them and report it to uber.

Reactions: UBERZERKER

·
Premium Member
10,848 Posts
It never surges out here.

The other half, I should have called first . 9 miles to get there and min fare, no tip of course.

Plus 1 stared so I never get this again and other drivers beware. Its an out laying area and if there is a driver there its because they dropped someone.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts