Uber Drivers Forum banner

Phone Plans

2K views 23 replies 16 participants last post by  Kurt Halfyard 
#1 · (Edited)
A friend of mine just referred me to this company who provides corporate pricing but you need to be a member and pay like $25 a year then you can get the plan. They use Telus which is sick anyone else know about this?

$55 for 3GB or $65 for 5GB sounds pretty good - with no contract.

check it out and let me know if you guys have better plans.

www.Leafconnect.ca

#3 ·
That sounds pretty good but i mean i have to buy a tablet and pay additional $15/mo I was told these guys dont do contracts. I am already with Fido right now paying 63 + tax 300 local calling and 3GB of data and apparently according of fido reps thats a good deal lol

#4 ·
I will never deal or take any plan from Rogers, Fido, Telus, and Bell they are bunch of scammers and thieves they will rip you off and charge you more. I prefer prepaid plan so I don't deal with them, until they have prepaid plan with a good data I will suggest you don't contract with them.

#8 ·
I've got the the Public Mobile 4gb LTE data plan. Came with unlimited global text and province wide unlimited calling. Also have the Canada and US wide 200 min calling add-on for total $42.67 per month. You can get the same plan but only with 2gb now, unless you buy a sim card on kijiji from someone who bought it before Nov 2016. This is bring-your-own-phone.

#15 ·
I tried Teltik out! Signed up for their $40 plan and got $10 off the first month - up until the 3rd. So basically I'm gonna be paying $30 for the first three months. Unlimited text and data and they have a great mobile hotspot! Steal!!!
Thanks for sharing, but looked into them and you get a US number so anyone calling you has to call US long distance. Won't work for me.

#24 ·
$0 for the iPhone 6s? How many nationwide minutes?
I bought the iPhone 6S unlocked 3 years ago (I never get phone from mobile provider companies). The 6S is still going strong (recently, I took advantage of the C$39 battery replacement via Apple's BatteryGate slow down scandal a several months ago).

The Virgin plan has unlimited anytime minutes, unlimited anytime Canadian Long Distance, and unlimited texting to Canada/USA. Regular long distance rates apply outside of Canada.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.