Uber Drivers Forum banner

PH driver offer excellent service

Tags
babasanfur
3K views 49 replies 18 participants last post by  Mr. Mister 
#1 ·
Private hire drivers offer excellent value for money service to the public in and around London

Do you Agree?

#8 ·
Uber is amazing value for consumers.if there are 3 of you it's cheaper than the bus and you are door to door.

And u might even get to sit in a 17 plate e class for 1 pound a mile......that's value
And u get clueless driver in flip flops, grey Slazenger bottoms and fake Barcelona t-shirt taking u on sightseeing tour around anti-clockwise N. cir combining S. Cir via Penge to Woolwich.....uuuuppppppsssss No bridge....

#44 ·
You ain't even got a business viable rate let alone tipping ...
The rates should be higher but as it is, it's not even the major issue. The problem with Uber and the other PH ops is controlling the driver's takings and putting a cap on it, the missing Tip option is one of Travis crazes to punish workers - the man must have some sort of trauma.

#47 ·
A lot of ph drivers use uber as a top up as once you have earnt 700-800 at the cab office the work dries up as you are deemed to have earnt enough and the office would rather share the work out across as many drivers as possible

Could never do uber full time as the low rates would drive me to the edge....when I go through my trip report and see what I got for each job every second word is wtf

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.