1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,869 Posts
Agree fully within the wording

·
Premium Member
8,065 Posts
Uber is amazing value for consumers.if there are 3 of you it's cheaper than the bus and you are door to door.

And u might even get to sit in a 17 plate e class for 1 pound a mile......that's value
And u get clueless driver in flip flops, grey Slazenger bottoms and fake Barcelona t-shirt taking u on sightseeing tour around anti-clockwise N. cir combining S. Cir via Penge to Woolwich.....uuuuppppppsssss No bridge....

·
Registered
594 Posts
Isn`t Uber enforcing you have to look professional - in shirt, trousers, shoes? Even if they are not, I cannot imagine me being a driver and looking like chav.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
I believe some PH firms offer excellent service to their big accounts especially, and their better drivers do well, from my experience.

Taxi service is excellent 95% of the time as you'd expect at high price compared to uber, nice tip for driver below.

Attachments

·
Banned
2,378 Posts
Uber is amazing value for consumers.if there are 3 of you it's cheaper than the bus and you are door to door.

And u might even get to sit in a 17 plate e class for 1 pound a mile......that's value
Bang on mate. When the public want a cheap, whipping boy, they'll always jump in an Uber. Brits love bargain basement.

·
Banned
2,534 Posts
Bet you are glad as it's looking like your only source of income.
It is one of my main sources of income. I'm just glad there here becuase i like seeing empty cabs driving around with hire lights on lool. I sometimes have a giggle on my own when i see that.

Have you opened a "go fund me" page aswel by any chance?

1 - 20 of 50 Posts